Sudeep, 22 Apr 2013This set is really creating so much of problems.. Please go thru the problems with this p... moreCould be a defective set,go to their service centre or demand a replacement if new.Tell us the shop too.
This set is really creating so much of problems..
Please go thru the problems with this phone and do not buy this product
1) Operation is extremely slow
2) Phone hangs repeatedly
3) Sometimes the phone does not display the caller name when the phone rings
4) Data upload and transfer is very slow.
5) Touch screen operation is not effective
6) While exiting any application the operation is very slow
7) Sometimes when i go to message box, i can see the contact no.s only. After few seconds the names of contacts start popping up
Facebook application also operates very slow on the mobile. It keeps showing loading before displaying details on the screen
9) After taking a photo or video when i want to review it, it takes longer time to load.
10) I have deleted lot of applications from my cellphone due slow operation as well as transferred all the photos, videos to external sd card but there seems to be no improvement
11) while viewing a photo or video there are lot of instances when i tilt the camera by 90 degree, the video or photo does not timely rotate on the screen
12) while using fb application when the details are displayed and i want to scroll the screen, the response is lethargic.
Just bought this phone few days ago and I've been reading some negative reviews about it. Don't believe those reviews or comments it's an amazing phone in this budget battery gives you 1day just like all big handsets these days plus JellyBean and Ice Cream Sandwich have no big difference between them am loving it!!!
Migs, 22 Apr 2013It is a good phone .....
1) LG Optimus L7 II DUAL P715
2) Samsung Galaxy S Duos GT S-7562
THIS IS ONLY ON PAPER COMPARISON.
there are few ADvantages of LG:-
~ IPS Display 4.3inch Screen
~ 1 ghz DUAL CORE Processor
~ android 4.1.2 Jelly bean OS
~ 8 MP Camera, front 0.3
~ high battery capacity 2460 mAh
~ dolby sound
DISadvantages S DUOS
~ SINGLE core processor 1ghz
~ 4.0.4 ice cream sandwich OS
~ lower camera 5MP
~ low battery capacity 1500 mAh
Anonymous, 22 Apr 2013i was also thinking like that. But when i disabled the built in apps by samsung and other serv... morehi read your review.i am also considering between miro and s duos.i listen to music a lot on phone so i want to ask that which one gives you a better music and sound quality?sony phones or samsung ones.xoz as far as i know sony has better sound quality when you are listening to music.please reply.
masood, 21 Apr 2013Sallam I want To know Xperia go is better or galaxy s duos plz tell me fast :)s duos is far better than xperia go. Check it yourself.
ali, 21 Apr 2013dear all. how can i download the you tube videos sugges me the good you tube downloader t... moretubemate is the best one. Its not on the playstore. Google it. Have fun. This phone plays upto 640p.
half blood prince, 21 Apr 2013plz dont waste ur money....it provides only 625 mb of ram..and getting slowerrrr and slower...... morei was also thinking like that. But when i disabled the built in apps by samsung and other services we never use its working fine. My friend owns miro. When i compared miro with my phone and i m completely satisfied. besides looks miro has got nothing. Think about it.
Vicky, 21 Apr 2013Hw is d internet speed on vodafone 2g ??? I heard that it has slow browsing speed pls rply....!!!dnt knw abt vodafone but docomo 2g is fast. every site loads in 2sec. 30kbps dwnloading speed. If the network provider is good then this phone wont dissappoint you. and vodafone is a good network provider. thats all.
aminmehedi, 22 Apr 2013how to use internet connection through usb cable from pc on this handset ?go to setting , then go for more settings , then select Tethring & portable hotsopt , then select USB tethring
Any one tell me how i connected with PC operating system XP? but connected with windows 7 please please tell me..
aminmehedi, 22 Apr 2013how to use internet connection through usb cable from pc on this handset ?Instal kies see the you tube video about it.
how to use internet connection through usb cable from pc on this handset ?
this is the worst phone i have ever seen.... dont waste ur money for buying this junk box..
izzatradzi, 20 Apr 2013RECOMMEND ME between these 2 DUAL SIM SMARTPHONE. 1) LG Optimus L7 II DUAL P715 2) Samsung... moreI am using s duos last two weeks.it does not have any complaint on my point of vie.gaming is super temple run2 work nicely pls avoid bad comments