Praveen_Bangalore, 05 Apr 2013I have been using S duos for 2 months now. Dual sim functionality is a joke. I 'm using Vodafo... morecan you try to activate the option "receive incoming calls" under SIM card Manager and test it.
can i make viedo calling,and i want 2 knw does it support skype,gtalk,wahtsapp etc....
I have problem while transferring files from my computer to this phone.
Any suggestions ?
It's a great phone! But there is a number of very disappointing bugs:
1) Lazy alarm - sometimes the alarm just doesn't work. Sometimes the phone wakes you, and sometimes it just ignores the alarm (despite your setting everything up properly). This is a usual problem, known to many users. It is just not clear, whether it is attributable to Samsung or to Android platform. There seems to be no solution so far. If there is a solution, the more pity it is for the producer for not familiarizing the users with it. Actually, the phone protects you. It thinks "Hey, Master, you seemed so tired when I saw you setting up the alarm, that I just decided to spare you an early wake up this time. An important meeting? An early flight? But isn't our well-being and health the most important thing?"
2) Fast clock - the clock is not exact, it gains in my case, a couple of minutes every day. Really silly. In this sense, old-style phones with just 5 functions were better than modern smartphones. "Hey, Master, life is getting faster every day, and I am trying to keep pace with it - are you?"
3) Forced MMS - if you compose a long SMS, it is being automatically converted to an MMS. Really silly. No solution. "Brevity is the sister of talent. Enough said"
4) Roaming problems - sometimes, the phone won't be able to identify the correct roaming network, and you have to set it manually. "Master, but the modern world is so complex! Are you really mean enough to make me responsible for the roaming arrangements between different operators?"
5) Time zone mess - probably, due to the previous reason, the phone fails to correctly identify the time in a new time zone. The worse thing is that it still tries to. Sometimes, when you land in a new country and switch your phone from the airplane mode, it will ignore the new time zone and operate in the old one. But sometimes, it will just switch to a new time zone. And it does this silently. Despite the respective tickmark being checked. You can imagine, how convenient it is to rely on such a phone, especially if you plan to use it's alarm next morning. But given p. 1, maybe you won't. "Who told you dual SIMs are made for travelling? The correct way to use such a phone like me is just to have two SIM cards of different operators in the same country. Then you won't experience such problems. Besides, if you don't travel too much, you will be able to save on hotels and roaming".
6) Clicks in the earphones - every 30-40 seconds you hear a light click when listening to the music. This is not the problem of earphones. This is not a problem of MP3. This is something different. "Oh, sorry, I didn't know something was listening! I just liked the tune and was just beating out the time…"
Anonymous, 05 Apr 2013i'm also facing the same issueSelect receive cal via other sim card while using dataservice in. Sim card setting.ya
rajthilak, 07 Apr 2013this mobile is vry slow ,im using 556mb of 2gb internal...bt still slow im very disappointed o... morei would suggest 2all of u, dnt wrry...make sure that u hav set less than 50% brightness, it wll increase ur battery backup nd wont heat....its fast fone coz hav 1ghz so u hav 2 use memory card atleast 2GB, then memory wll a share nd wll nt slow
i would suggest 2all of u, dnt wrry...make sure that u hav set less than 50% brightness, it wll increase ur battery backup nd wont heat....its fast fone coz hav 1ghz so u hav 2 use memory card atleast 2GB, then memory wll a share nd wll nt slow
what is the better sony xperia J or S DUOS 7562 (EVERY OPTIONALY that gprs spead,touch screane,vedio&camara quality and every thing) including price also
I am using this phone for last 5 months now. Find that the Touch Vizard is extremely poor & slow & hange in between. Any remedy or other software or upgrade to remove this problem.
hey guyz can any tell me the solution for my issue.
Am using this fromlast 7 dya it is getting over heat whe we use more than to min and when us putting chagre really really very over heating....and phone was little slow wy shoild i do for my issues.......plz mail me firstname.lastname@example.org.
this mobile is vry slow ,im using 556mb of 2gb internal...bt still slow im very disappointed on getting this mobile
Do not bay it very very slow and no plan to upgrated from samsung ...and the network many time lost and you must restart the phone mybay ten times aday ... grand is the best ...
i bought ths phone sterday.. nice phone . gud camera quality , nice touch sense . luk of the phone also not bad.. the dis advntg is sound of the music is nt better as compared to the ordinary low budgt samsung phone and also the ringtone sound also low aftr selectng the high pitch,
Ara, 07 Apr 2013Which phone is the best???? Samsung s duos , xperia J ,Xperia go plz reply soon..............Samsung Galaxy S is best phone... u can buy it