abhinav, 08 Feb 2013hey dear, can u tell me tht temple run(any version) is working on it or not...... Yes!!! Both temple run and Temple run 2 r working perfectly on the my s duos
what is the best android phone to buy with a budget of rs.10000 !??? (5 inch display phones excluded)
can any body tell me how is Battery timing and is skype video call is supported. how is speeed
I have been using Samsung galaxy s duos phone for the past three months and I felt its time for me to register my feedback so that it might help you.
1. In terms of economical constraints you can get this mobile and it supports all the basic apps in a good android phone.
2. the 1 GHz processor makes the phone a bit faster.
3. The screen quality is good and the battery is excellent. even after hearing songs, playing games like temple run II the battery lasts for 9-10 hours.
4. It comes with a 768 MB ram and clearing the RAM space frequently will help you to overcome the unusual hangs.
5.In this 3 months my phone got hanged only 2-3 times which is quite common in any android phones.
1. You cannot move the apps from phone to your sd card.
2. At times it doesnt scroll down quickly while using the net.
3.It doesnt hav s beam and s voice features, which is not a big drawback.
There were other drawbacks which are now solved by the Samsung ppl. They were
1. Music player malfunction which is mow solved by the recent update.
2.After the update the phone seems to be more faster and smooth.
Crisps: Altogether I personally feel that considering the pros of this phone the drawbacks are negligible. But for gamers i would say you would get pissed off by the slowness but its wont be that slow as many ppl hav stated here.
Xdusuk, 05 Feb 2013That your carriers problem, not the phone.Your phone might be on GSM mode only. Go to setting - more setting - mobile network - network mode and select GSM / WCDMA auto mode, or select WCDMA only if u r in 3g network area.
hi! guys.. this phone is worth spending your money.. all features covered are true and a great smart phone for me.. so if some of you is planning to buy this one, go for it.. I'm so happy having this phone.. :)
sumthing like a black dot is stuck inside my camera of dis phone and its visible in every picture i take..anybody knows how to get rid of dat?? most probably its inside the camera
ita a v lagggy mbl,i bought it last mnth n m jstt hating it vry
This mobile lags often, if u r using mobile data and apps like whats app, viber, fb, skype etc running at back ground, then almost 90% of the total ram is getting freezed. u can not play any games after that even by doing clear memory under Ram from ur task manager. Definitely its NOT for the gamers.