is it possible to edit word, excel file with this mobile? if not, it has ,limited use.
mido, 18 Nov 2012can i receive calls on both sims at the same time?(dual stand-by)
Can anyone please tell me about the voice quality of the handset. I have also this mobile and sometime i feel distortion in voice quality. Is this network problem ??? or it has problem in handset ???. thanks
i have purchased galaxy s 7562 mob performance is good but some times process speed is slow and dual sim functionality is lower and another main prob which i faced is while making call or receiving receivers voice is not clear sometimes it givs blur voice after servicing in samsung service store also this prob is not solved it might be the manufacturing defect.
my phone memory show 2 gb but mobile specification give 4 gb how cal i extend.& mobile performance is very solow please give me solution
hey frds, I'm using this phone. plz tell me , when will be jelly bean released for this phone???
mirr, 18 Nov 2012Guyz i am confused b/w micromax a90s and s duos...plz tel me which 1 is goodSamsung galaxy s duos good phone
I have tihis phone since 2 weeks :
battery : with little use one and half days with heavy use about 6 hours.
calling : clear voice 2 sims working together
camera : very bad for 5 m it resembles my old nokia n73 phone camera.
speed : very slow phone , lags a lot
value for price : too expensive for its features and performance
final thought : buy good mob like sony sola by same price and your other sim in old small non-smart phone is the better choice again you ll be sorry for your money after buying it
Tcool, 17 Nov 2012I have been listening to MP3 songs with this device for more than an hour and a half and have ... moreI have the white one! May be the music breakage prob is only with first lot of white phones.Anyways it has left me disappointed,did not expect such flaw in a mid range device from samsung. Even Nokia basic phones play music lot better and consistently.
hi guze s duos specification has read it has 4gb inbilt memory. but it has"nt. it had only 2gb inbilte memary.so why thay giving wrang specified.
DAVID FROM NIGERIA SAYS
"All on gsmarena about the phone is gbabeski(perfect) except the 4gb internal memory = approx. 2gb.
But the phone is the best dual sim.
Dual sim function is ultimate.
Touch screen, widget, apps, memory, camera, gallery and others are unique and lovely.
This is my second month using the phone in NIGERIA, and I have not regret buying it, The phone is just lovely.
Another thing is the music player, Best of it's kind.
SAMSUNG S DUOS, I LOVE YOU. Telegan loku (meaning, Bad belle people says otherwise)"
Well I have been using this phone since a month and here I would like to review it a bit -
• If you are searching for a phone that plays games, like tons of games without lag, do not go for this, the apps you download do NOT save to micro sd card which is a major Drawback. The ICS software occupies a great deal of RAM making the phone slow at times, so you gotta clear the RAM like 3-4 times a day.
• Battery life is standard like of most samsung phones, the touch works very good even with a matte finish, would be heavenly with a gloss one,.
• Do not compare this phone with S3 or any of HTC. Tons of difference, but with the budget of about 15-16k (INR), this phone can do wonder..
• Jelly Bean imo requires lesser amount of running RAM, think that would solve some of the problems.
• See youtube videos to know how you can limit the background processes for lesser utilization of RAM. GR8 camera quality, do NOT download games exceeding bout 800MB for it will lag like hell.
The fone is a good one, but it is how you use it. Use it like a phone, not a tablet, will run smoothly. Use it like a tablet, download loads of games, you'll hate it bad.
For gods sake, its a phone with bout 700mb ram, not a tablet. :)