nick, 16 Nov 2012hello owners of samsung galaxy s duos..i would like to ask if this phone can save incoming mes... moreThat's bcoz u didn't alter the setting....change the memory storage location to media card.
hello owners of samsung galaxy s duos..i would like to ask if this phone can save incoming messages directly into micro sd card?
i ask this because currently i use samsung ch@t222 dual sim and the phone saves all messages inside phone memory thus you cannot keep all your messages when the phone memory for message storage is full..only 300 messages can be keep..then need to delete in order to receive anymore incoming new messages
uday_Jpr, 15 Nov 2012As per user opinions about samsung galaxy s duos I am confused to buy this one. Please say use... moreThis phone is good in quality(Very nice display, nice Music, nice camera, nice specification: dual active, front camera, 768MB RAM)
But not in performance: Screen lags a lot, mobile is slow, some games may not run without lots of tweaking, apps 2 sd does not work.
For performance u should go for S2 Duos(dual sim), or single sim s advance , htc desire x etc.
tejnaihas, 16 Nov 2012I had purchased Samsung galaxy duos smartphone GT-S7562 in September 2012 and from the day one... moreI was facing similar problems but got a firmware update about two weeks ago and it has resolved much of the issues mentioned by you,though you did not mention one problem that is music breakage prob which has been reported by many users and its still there,hope samsung resolve this prob soon with another update before it gets JB.
So now I am happy with the performance of my phone except the music prob.
Gigi, 16 Nov 2012Sorry,i'm still not clear as GSM adv below: 2G use for both Sims(sim1/2) but 3G no mentioned,... more3G is definitely related to Sim card.. U can use 3G internet frm any of d sim cards, provided u have active 3G connection (Which is quite expensive in India :P)
I have been using this phone fore like 2 weeks and as we all know every device will have its own defects.
This device is slow thanks to the GHz single core processor n sad 756mb RAM but my suggestion to all those who want to have smooth interface can follow this
1) get a light launcher ( which has lesser shortcuts )
2) switch off swipe on da keyboard woont make much a difference to you typing
3) make it a point that you dont have many apps running in ur background (shut it down all da time)
4) use cloud based internet browsers like opera mini ( da inbuil thingi is gud but still opera makes it betta)
5) neva eva fill up yoour phone memory ( laggs lykk shit)
6) Before starting a huge app which takes a lot of ur RAM dont forget to clear your RAM memory by going to the task manager
personally i have used the windows phone 7 launcher (paid) as my default and it is smooth as heaven
Hope it works.
for any other help you can send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
tejnaihas, 16 Nov 2012I had purchased Samsung galaxy duos smartphone GT-S7562 in September 2012 and from the day one... moreI am facing the same problems mentions by tejnaihas . Please don't buy this product...
tejnaihas, 16 Nov 2012I had purchased Samsung galaxy duos smartphone GT-S7562 in September 2012 and from the day one... moreI have not experience any of those with my S Duos because I know its limitation as a mid-range smartphone. I used it according to its specs capability.
how can i transfer my application from phone to sd card???????????????/pls tell me
i have purchase this phone on 2-Nov-2012, i have download some application and use it. but its going slow to open it and alos again and again phone hanging issue.
I had purchased Samsung galaxy duos smartphone GT-S7562 in September 2012 and from the day one the handset is giving below problems. I have written to CEO office for 4 times but all the time they as to visit the service centre. I had submitted my phone thrice to service centre and even they are convinced that the handset is defective but Samsung is just killing time by asking me to visit service centre again and again. Please go thru the problems with this phone and do not buy this product
1) Operation is extremely slow
2) Phone hangs repeatedly
3) Sometimes the phone does not display the caller name when the phone rings
4) Data upload and transfer is very slow.
5) Touch screen operation is not effective
6) While exiting any application the operation is very slow
7) Sometimes when i go to message box, i can see the contact no.s only. After few seconds the names of contacts start popping up
8) Facebook application also operates very slow on the mobile. It keeps showing loading before displaying details on the screen
9) After taking a photo or video when i want to review it, it takes longer time to load.
10) I have deleted lot of applications from my cellphone due slow operation as well as transferred all the photos, videos to external sd card but there seems to be no improvement
11) while viewing a photo or video there are lot of instances when i tilt the camera by 90 degree, the video or photo does not timely rotate on the screen
12) while using fb application when the details are displayed and i want to scroll the screen, the response is lethargic.