how sd card not supporting. and 32GB expe ndble wat a joke by samsung .cheaters
Nice phone. but some network not support call forwarding option. that was a major problem
I bought this phone 15 days ago. I'm very happy with its performance.But the only problem i felt is the touch sensitivity. Touch sensitivity is slightly lesser than galaxy S Advance. Other than that its an amazing Phone.
I would rate 4/5 for this phone.
lucky, 12 Oct 2012hie frnds...plzzz rply. i jst want to noe tht is thr any hanging prblm with this phone?????there is no probelem.phone is working fine and awsome. i am using it
Paulu, 12 Oct 2012I am considering buying this phone but can anyone tell me how many people this phone can send ... moresending sms is limited to 20 only even galaxy s ii this is the major draw back whereas in nokia any 6o series phone u can send sms to more than 1000 people at 1 go
sudarshan, 11 Oct 2012I bought black color, dont buy white color, Black looks awsome., and it is amazing phone, In which country u got the black color?
someone plzz...... help me this galaxy s duos always keeps on hanging.....
HTC Desive V Dont have a secondary camera. Also it has common a flickering problem. And when i compared desire v with samsung Duous just before i bought S duos, the display quality of Samsung S duos was better compared to Desire V
increase Storage - Swap Internal with Micro Sd
check url as mentioned below:
Kishore, 12 Oct 2012Hi guys plz help me out. I am not getting calls while connected to internet with mobile networ... moreHi Kishore, You can try this go to settings-->Simcard Manager-->click on option (Receive Incoming calls via other SIM card while using data service). Hope it can be usefull.
I bought this phone last week and I am excited about the features that Samsung added at this price. You can find below my personal findings positive and negative for your personal reference.
1. Battery: trust me Samsung improved a lot :) but for any smartphone we have to feed everyday :)
2. Picture capture/color/transition: Brilliant colors with auto focus capture option works in an excellent way. But capturing and storing takes 3-5 seconds because this is not an iPhone. Picture scrolling is not very smooth comparing to other high end version of Samsung or iPhone products.
3. Social networking: One of the best in this class. Once you add your contact number its automatically picks the social networking groups the number holds very quickly.
4. Voice quality/video clarity: Both are absolutely brilliant.
5. Storage: I have added an extra 4GB but still this device giving me the best performance.
6. Home screen page scrolling: Hmmm...Very good
7. Voice search: capturing English, Hinglish, Manglish, RuSslish...good engineering anyway.
8. GPS Navigator: Reached home safely.
9. Handsfree: I couldnt attend the call by pressing the handsfree button and finally end up removing the pin from the phone to attend the call.
10.Design: Baby Galaxy SIII :)
11. Wifi/Bluetooth/mail access: Connect very fast and data transfer is super fast as well.
12. Additional features: Super bright screen, Planner, pattern screen unlock, super clarity ringtones/alarm/message and notification tones, Radio, WebEx by Cisco etc...
13. Whats missing in the market for this phone: A cute leather Pouch
yash, 10 Oct 2012is it true tat apps cant be transfered to sd card..?? I want to buy this phone. Plz helpthere are apps that can be transferred to SD card and apps that can't.
Hi guys plz help me out. I am not getting calls while connected to internet with mobile network (fine with wifi). The same problem is happened with samsung galaxy ace duos.I am using single sim. Plz suggest any work arounds or fixes. Plz Plz i tried all posibilities :(
lucky, 12 Oct 2012hie frnds...plzzz rply. i jst want to noe tht is thr any hanging prblm with this phone?????no... best smart phone ok