nirranj, 09 Oct 2012I bought this phone in the last week of september... its my first android phone, but second t... morethnx bro.....for the true opinion, i also wanna buy this phone, i also feel d same as u r saying, but here r some people who r negotiating my mind. thnx
I bought this phone in the last week of september...
its my first android phone, but second touch and samsung mobile ( i was using monte, until it was lost in a burglary).
There are few points I wanna share about this model..
1) its battery back up is not so bad. I have it charged full by 3o'clock in afternoon and it shows about 50% by 12 in midnight (after 2 hrs of music, 1 hr on call, dual sim active, 1 hour on internet)...
2) It restarts some times (i actually found a pattern with my phone, it restarts when I use it while its charging, when the battery heats up too much, and when I was in some hot environment and firing it up with usage.)
3) I have not found the music hanging problem till now, yet to experience the problem.
4) I too was puzzled to find the internal storage availabe to be 1.78GB as against 4 GB.. (even my monte had 200mb available against its 320mb internal storage) i was told the android OS consumes the rest of internal memory, around 2.2GB.
5) the ram available is around 646MB.
6) I am yet to use a proper network, the docomo i am using is too slow... have to try some other proper network for data usage, to check the internet speed, but when docomo is faster, I was able to download 100MB of songs in around 40 mins (2g speed).
7) the front camera is good and the clarity is better with the main camera.
8) yet to play any video, have to check the video recording and play back things.
9) the touch is at times slow (i may suffer hang over the monte's scratch guard coated surfaces feel here).
10) had installed around 31 apps (not a gamer so no big games), using internet via a minimum of four apps in the same time (limited FB usage) still the multi tasking is good (I am a beginner with smartphones).
11) I was not provided a pouch.
12) the battery should have been 1800mah minimum.
13) hopefull JB will sort out some issues.
I am quite happy with this phone... will think of changing it after 2014 third quarter...
guys please say the truth abt s duos is it really a good choice...its available for 16,400rs my budget is 17,000rs....
hey guys,i saw this phne specifications....i am happpy to buy this phne bcoz it completes my all requirments...
Plz suggest me can i buy this phne or not...???
Or any problm in this phne.
iam using black s duos.battery is jst ok n not good.temple run lags sometimes.internet is very slow.this is the main disadvantage.ram 670 1.8gb inbuilt.operation is very slow.cameras are good n looks gud
What is best Dual Active and Dual Stand-by Android Smartphone released till date?...plz answer me.
iuse ph mainly for calls n texting specially whatsapp and skype video calls also so guys pls help me to find the right choice.....
I just bought this and I observed that it dosent have 4 giga internal storage. It's having around 1.78 giga.
koie, 07 Oct 2012Please is there somebody can help me, while openning contact bar it really takes time.can u gu... moreOlso. Facing the same thing. But i think ders no option we have to accept dis
Bad 4 us
Panchal, 09 Oct 2012Do not buy this Phone
Taken on 23rd. Sep 2012, Up-till today 9th. Oct. 2012, Never used for e... moreYa m olso facing d same but can u tell me alternative for dis ???????
I dnt wana buy tab n ol dat stuff. But. Tell me wich set is gud
Wat about galaxy ace plus???
Chf Kim, 06 Oct 2012I am waiting for this fone seriously. When is it available in Nairobi-Kenya. Who is the agent-... moreHey Kim, has it arrived yet? Visited several Samsung Outlets today and it's like they didn't even have an idea of which phone i was talking about!
There are mentionsed 4gb internal memory it shows only 2 gb memory plz Clare my doubt.....