Compare this phone with s advance and find the difference it's too big
I bought this mobile phone last week and want to share my experiences:
1.Battery life almost 36 hrs (In power saving mode) without any major applications,little bit of 3G,Wi-fi.
2.Battery life 12-18 hrs when not using power saving mode and moderately using heavy apps,3G,Wi-Fi.
3.Flash sites not working always.Need to istall flash out of the box as the existing flash version is Flash Lite.
4. Camera nice,Loudspeaker sound low,Headphone sound awesome.
Some common misconceptions:
1.Phone processing is not that slow as reported,just don't forget to switch off the "Power Saving Mode".
2.Music breaking problem is again associated with "Power saving mode",or you can try to clear RAM from task manager.
Hardware is a bit outdated but Phone is kind of above average product but not excellent as other Galaxy Products.
saby, 09 Oct 2012thnx bro.....for the true opinion, i also wanna buy this phone, i also feel d same as u r sayi... moreopinions change... i better suggest you to try the phone hands on and see whether you are suited with it...
AnonD-58472, 09 Oct 2012thanks nirranj.....waiting for more feedbacks from you.....sure. . will keep you guys updated...
Should i go for this phone orshould i wait for sometime as i heard the phone become hot and restart often.
Mina Grace, 07 Oct 2012could you pleaes tell us if the 2 sim card working with each other or not,,,,if i received a p... moreI am using this phone since last month with dual sim. It is very nice phone.
Please, note, it is dual sim phone, not dual phones in one unit. If you have activated "smart dual sim" feature of this phone plus your network service provider support call divert, then only, you can receive call on other sim(2) during active call on sim(1); otherwise, you other sim(2) will not be available to receive call during active call on sim(1).
While talking over sim(1); your internet (GPRS/EDGE/3G based etc.) on sim(2) will be temporarily disabled (not dis-connected); but upon completion of your call of sim(1), the internet will again start from your last session.
Interesting feature of this phone are....
1) It is dual active; hence you will receive call on both sim.
2) You will receive call on other sim(2) during using internet on sim(1)
3) Both sim support GPRS/EDGE/3G etc.
4) You can name both sim.
5) You can switch-over sim without physically exchanging their locations.
6) You can receive call on other sim (2) during active call on sim (1) if you have activated "smart dual sim" and your network service provider support call divert.
punctro, 09 Oct 2012i have a problem.
i use 2 sim's, personal and work.
when i am trying to call somebody from ... moreDear Punctro
The phone will dial from the sim which is being displayed at the top of the screen first with icon of sim.
If you wish to dial frim sim-1; drag down notification screen and at the top, click on sim-1. You will see sim-1 icon first at the top panel with network indicator, and then that of sim-2. Now your call will be dialed from sim-1. If you wish to dail from sim-2, drag down notification screen and at the top, click on sim-2..... simple.......
zzz, 09 Oct 2012What is best Dual Active and Dual Stand-by Android Smartphone released till date?...plz answer me.You might one to check Lenovo P700i. It has a 1GHz Dual Core. I am not sure its availability in your country though. I am from the Philippines by the way.
Using the phone Since 15 days.its a gd 1.no lags for the phone..its really an awesm piece.go for it
I bought this phone lat week. Battery back up with 50% brightness and full time mobile data and wi-fi for few hours is ~50+ hours which is more than OK for a smart phone.
I din experience any Hang issue while Using. Overall a super for in 15-18K(INR).
ICS is AWESOME ;)
nirranj, 09 Oct 2012I bought this phone in the last week of september... its my first android phone, but second t... morethnx bro.....for the true opinion, i also wanna buy this phone, i also feel d same as u r saying, but here r some people who r negotiating my mind. thnx
I bought this phone in the last week of september...
its my first android phone, but second touch and samsung mobile ( i was using monte, until it was lost in a burglary).
There are few points I wanna share about this model..
1) its battery back up is not so bad. I have it charged full by 3o'clock in afternoon and it shows about 50% by 12 in midnight (after 2 hrs of music, 1 hr on call, dual sim active, 1 hour on internet)...
2) It restarts some times (i actually found a pattern with my phone, it restarts when I use it while its charging, when the battery heats up too much, and when I was in some hot environment and firing it up with usage.)
3) I have not found the music hanging problem till now, yet to experience the problem.
4) I too was puzzled to find the internal storage availabe to be 1.78GB as against 4 GB.. (even my monte had 200mb available against its 320mb internal storage) i was told the android OS consumes the rest of internal memory, around 2.2GB.
5) the ram available is around 646MB.
6) I am yet to use a proper network, the docomo i am using is too slow... have to try some other proper network for data usage, to check the internet speed, but when docomo is faster, I was able to download 100MB of songs in around 40 mins (2g speed).
7) the front camera is good and the clarity is better with the main camera.
8) yet to play any video, have to check the video recording and play back things.
9) the touch is at times slow (i may suffer hang over the monte's scratch guard coated surfaces feel here).
10) had installed around 31 apps (not a gamer so no big games), using internet via a minimum of four apps in the same time (limited FB usage) still the multi tasking is good (I am a beginner with smartphones).
11) I was not provided a pouch.
12) the battery should have been 1800mah minimum.
13) hopefull JB will sort out some issues.
I am quite happy with this phone... will think of changing it after 2014 third quarter...
its phone betry hot every two hours and restar this phone
guys please say the truth abt s duos is it really a good choice...its available for 16,400rs my budget is 17,000rs....
good phone to use .but battery is bad.
hey guys,i saw this phne specifications....i am happpy to buy this phne bcoz it completes my all requirments...
Plz suggest me can i buy this phne or not...???
Or any problm in this phne.
iam using black s duos.battery is jst ok n not good.temple run lags sometimes.internet is very slow.this is the main disadvantage.ram 670 1.8gb inbuilt.operation is very slow.cameras are good n looks gud
What is best Dual Active and Dual Stand-by Android Smartphone released till date?...plz answer me.
Is this phone available in Nigeria??Where can i get it ASAP?