I bought 7562 waiting since last 2 months. But found few major problems related to design & functionality.
On/off boton is on side and hence gets operated unintentionally, should have been on top edge. Wifi catching poor. Not getting paired with nokia blutooth as i guess. GPS not getting connected. Not discovered other functionality.
We need Samsung GALAXY S DUOS S7562 in black and grey colors along with white as well....please release that as early as possible....i can't resist my temptaion to have hands-on-expierence....
Sumit, 02 Oct 2012This phone support hd video or not plz...? tell meNot souprat hd
i want to buy this mobile. plz suggest me that this mobile is better or not. Plz give its review as early as possible.
Karthik, 01 Oct 2012I'm using this cell form 23rd sept, Im getting lots of lagging... I done with killing all the ... moreSwitch off your battery saving option
Thats the main culprit which i also experienced. Otherwise there is no lagging. Moreover, due to insufficient RAM, the more apps u run at a time, the more lagging will b experienced by you as its not full 768 mb
Hope this solves your prob
Karthik, 01 Oct 2012I'm using this cell form 23rd sept, Im getting lots of lagging... I done with killing all the ... moreGraphics are handled by the outdated Adreno 200 GPU and there's a total of 768 MB of RAM to handle the heavy load so obliviously it lags
Sumit, 02 Oct 2012This phone support hd video or not plz...? tell meNo it doesn't play hd videos. It is able to play 480p videos. However you can download mx player from android market. It'll play hd videos.
AnonD-74080, 01 Oct 2012Hey guys, Have been using this mobile for the past one week. Gotta say I am disappointed by... moreI too find GPRS very slow with this mobile... I too suspect tata docomo... Have to use some other network and test this phone...
I'm using this cell form 23rd sept, Im getting lots of lagging... I done with killing all the process which is not required but also no use. but for me batter is worth its getting 24hrs to 30 hr once if I charge 100%... if anyone knows y its lagging and slow some times plz let me know....
aadi, 30 Sep 2012i purchased this phone 3 day ago..and today my phone is stolen...plz guys help me how get back..He he bad luck m laughing vry much
Manny, 30 Sep 2012Considering the phones spec & the price tag, Galaxy S Duos has clearly lost battle with th... moreya ,but acer liquid duos doesn't have a front camera. what do you think of blu vivo 4.3? it seems to have everything!!!
Generals, 01 Oct 2012Guys, Does anyone know when this phone will arrive in the Philippines? or if it will arrive or... moreYo Kabayan! I'll ans u just cos I had a maganda gf! Well the price is like $315 in India n really dunno if it's coming to phillippines, ur samsung website also dusnt show anything abt this phone. Maybe u can check on eBay.
Have been using this mobile for the past one week. Gotta say I am disappointed by it for the 17K shelled out for it. Here is my verdict with both sims active throughout
1. UI - Pretty decent
2. RAM - Only around 200+ would be available for normal usage. So once u install and start using few apps its pretty full.
3. Battery is pretty bad for normal usage. Lasted for 12 hours with GRPS on(60-70% of time) with apps like map and watsapp and power saving mode switched on.
4. Even without power saving mode it lasted for same 12 hrs time with around half the time GPRS on! So i felt Power saving mode is pretty useless as it slows down the entire phone!
5. GPRS connection is pretty slow anyways and hence while using maps/navigation the phone might become really slow if on power saving mode. So if you go for 3G the battery is bound to be sucked out faster(SAD!). Dono if its an issue with my network provider (Tata Docomo in bangalore) but GPRS connection gets cut every now and then and the phone rarely connects back automatically - have to switch off the sim and on it again to connect it!
6. Phone functions take ages to load but apps and other stuff works pretty smooth. But overall will test your patience if you are a person using phone functions regularly more than apps.
7. Have to install battery power saver apps to keep it going for decent time but still daily charging looks like the deal
8. FINAL ADVICE: Wait for Jelly Bean update and see if the phone functions(Keypad/call/sms) load faster and smoother, then go for the product. By then price should also come down. But with Dual sim active I am pretty dissatisfied with the battery and the time it takes to load the phone functions :( (Keeping fingers crossed for JB update)