I am eagerly waiting for this device in india.its price is around 19500and releasing indisn on 12 th of october.wen compare to htc v it is best wt front cam gud compass.alreay released in portugal for 289euro means 20500rs..lets wait for one month...
Well, after seeing the official specs in Samsung's portuguese site, I'm off this one. 2GB of internal memory? I know the S Duos isn't a top cellphone, but with a price tag of €299 here in Portugal (€269 if you pre-order) I was expecting a little bit more... http://www.samsung.com/pt/consumer/mobile-phone/duos/duos-touch-phones/GT-S7562UWATPH-spec
plz tell me at wot date dis phone gonna be launching??
m w8ing for dis phone
Price revealed in India - 17,900.
Manjack, 05 Sep 2012atlast it announced in India.. price 17k ... gonna buy it asapShocking news is RAM ....Specifications differs ....@ GSM Arena it is showing 712 MB and in offical announcement 512 MB
A, 05 Sep 2012Finally price announced is 17900=00 . Very high priced !!! with low specification ....on other... moreSource :
When it will hit the market that is not specified !!
Sajjad, 05 Sep 2012Lets see if it comes in the range of 12k INR, I would be the first to rush-in based on the spe... moreFinally price announced is 17900=00 . Very high priced !!! with low specification ....on other hand Dual Sim technology of Samsung is best ....
Looking towards current price of other Galaxy phones (e.g. Galaxy Ace Duos: Rs. 11500 etc.), this phone will have price 15000 or more, it cannot be less than 15000.
Lets see if it comes in the range of 12k INR, I would be the first to rush-in based on the specification mentioned.
Dual-Core CPU? - interesting info on Samsung's Web-Site:
This phone have good specification but also so many cons..
1. VGA video recording even not good front camera.
2. Outdated GPU
3. Flash problem
4. Not good sound quality as per first looked
5. No AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
6. Not have protection like. Gorilla Glass or TouchWIZ etc.
7. No new techno like NFC etc.
8. No HD video support
9. Still not good RAM size, might hang in between after few month.
10. It doesn't offer an automatic brightness setting as it lacks an ambient light sensor for videos and photos.
11. Only 7 panes tab which is enough but still limitation.
12. No power saving mechanism as dual SIM.
13. Battery life is not good
14. Talk time is average.
15. single-core processor.
16. Both SIM will active to call, But Contact detail fetched from only one SIM.
Samsung need to decided price considering above point otherwise they will lose market for this phone.
I think this phone compare with "Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos S6802" or "HTC Desire V" which is better if not consider seasonable price.
Price need to be between 10k-15K.
All is depend on Price afterall.