If you have a battery problem then first change your usb wire, and see then too you face the problem. so change the battery.
ab, 01 Feb 2015Help! My tab reboot automaticaly regularly wt should I do.Backup all your data and do a complete factory reset it will resolve your problem.
zkiel, 01 Feb 2015I buy tab2 7.0 inches last2013 now i ash a question cant i change battery of may tablet.coz my... moreits not the battery problem your tab battery needs to be calibrated. Download an app called advanced battery calibration and do what its instructions tell you to and see the difference.
I buy tab2 7.0 inches last2013 now i ash a question cant i change battery of may tablet.coz my tab maybe battery problem. Icharge atoumatic full charge then i use may. Tabin 5 minutes atoumatic battery low.....may tablet posibble changes battery tanks plz replay
Anonymous, 28 Jan 2015Takes 10 hours to full charge ..any tips1. Root the tab n install CWM recovery
2. Install cyanogenmod stable version
3. Install greenify app ( this app kills the all background running apps and saves the battery)
This is the only solution to improve the battery backup
My phone signals were not getting . It's useless as we can't use it as mobile
??, 20 Jan 2015Its not switching on...not even showing charging...pls giv ny solutionIt might be bricked did u root it or were flashing a custom rom
I purchased samsung Tab 2 on March 2014. On Sept 19, 2014 it stopped working. It was not charging up. The Samsung service center asked for replacement of mother board on pay basis eventhough the set is still under warranty. Its a complete waste of money. No commitment from the manufacturer `s side even under warranty.
This is my review after using this tab for nearly one and half years
1. PLS screen looks good, viewing angles r good, brightness average
2. Built quality is good
3. Rear camera quality is good
1. Display is very highly reflective(ur face appears while watching movie)
Display visibility on sunlight is poorest of poor
Maximum brightness low, minimum brightness is high(it hurts ur eyes while reading in a dark room)
Pixel density 170 which is very low(text is not clear, always u hv to zoom in to read text)
2. Loud speaker volume is too low(while watching movie, dialogues r not audible)
3. Performance is too slow (tab becomes slow n freezes often), Nenamark 2 score is 35fps which is worst. Casual games can run fine, but don't dare to play HD games in it, Ram is 768mb not 1gb. Free ram is around 200mb which is low. Multitasking is a hell.
4. Useless samsung bloatwear(chat app, Samsung account, etc) eats ram n sucks battery as well
5. No kit kat update still stuck at jelly bean
6. Samsung shitwiz ui (touchwiz) eats lot of ram n makes tab become unresponsive
7. Front camera quality is worst, ur face doesnt appear even if u r in front of a bright light
8. Very thick bazels at sides they hurts ur hand when holding the tab in a single hand
9. Tab is slippery n weight is high, if u hold the tab for continuously for half an hour it hurts ur hand
10. Touch is smooth but not accurate.
Awesome I use this all the time perfect size and shape and abilities and perfect for homework workwork and gaming. al in all 5 star review *****