AnonD-103507, 21 Jan 2013I am using this Tab from dec 12.... Intitially i got this tab with ICS, I experienced so... morewith 20% brightness, can you see anything on the tablet? Minimum 35% brightness required to see anything on the screen. Thanks for your experience.
AnonD-28962, 21 Jan 2013Using OTG cable can we use dongle to run internet on this tab??I didn't try..... may not work.. because when sim function available... not req... dongle..
in my openion tab with 3g sim option always best choice
archtitanz, 21 Jan 2013watz d best. tab without sim slot or with sim.How do i down load java to playbridge from yahoo games
anyone try MHL HDMI adapter on this tab will it work? like this one http://docteur-gsm.com/en/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7/49468-samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-mhl-hdmi-adapter.html
I am using this Tab from dec 12....
Intitially i got this tab with ICS,
I experienced some difficulties and solve those issues...
I hope my experience will help some of the new users...
1. After i got my tab, i tried to connect my tab to pc mass storage to copy files,
when i insert...oops, its not recognize, when i plug it shows only camera options...
ok what i did..
searched google got the info. that we must install KIES exe
Be patience, it will take a time to install completely. after the succesfull installation, plz reboot,
Insert the USB cable first in Tab, then insert in PC, be calm, now window will pop-up like when we plug any USB or CD's...
Just click cancel, go to my computer, now u can see "Tablet" drive.
Now you can exchange all the files and folders.
2. How to charge Tab via USB
First plug the USB Cable in tab, then insert usb side in the USB Port slowly... again i am telling SLOWLY... just watch the battery icon, when you insert slowly, icon will change to charge mode... if you insert fastly the charge icon will display like red symbol..
try few times u can....
3. After Upgrade ICS to JB Version 4.1.1.
I got the notofication in my tab for update, i used wi-fi, almost 360 MB, after succesfull download it has been automatically restart and updated to the New version, i didn't do anything, just i was watching....
4. I faced some difficulties after Upgraded tpo version JB 4.1.1
I couldn't add a page, i tried with google, but i failed, i hope defenetely a option will be there, just i have to find it...
Yes i got it... what i had done, at emply space on page i used my finger like zoom in out..
wonder i got the options to page create and detlet...
Remember... @ Emply space on page use your two fingers like zoom in action..
For better understand... try to join ur thumb and point-out finger... on the page...
After ICS upgrade i didn't finy any slow on my device...
5. Initially i had installed keyboard applications to type TAMIL font... those applications not supported, but samsung itself provided multi language options in keyboard function.. i found a globe icon in the keyboard, if i click i can able to type another language.
6. Battery perfomance also has been quite well in this new version..
7. Plz note.. Initially installed applications has not deleted... After upgraded the version 4.1.1.. but you have to bring pack once again to home page or any other page from the applicationa area.
8. To extend your battery performance, always remove the unused applications from task manager... use brightness 20%, dont use live wallpapers... and remove unwanted widegets from home screen...
9. GPS working quite well.
10. TV Out not available, if you find RCA caple in any online shop, it won't work. it uses for P1000 model... and also only for audio purpose. so don't buy.
11. But USB OTG cable to insert your USB Pen drives..
Hopy my experience will help some of you... if i face anything in future i will come back here and update..
neelu, 21 Jan 2013frnds can i use sim card in dis tab......yes buddy!.. u cn use..
neelu, 21 Jan 2013frnds can i use sim card in dis tab......yes of course...
neelu, 21 Jan 2013frnds can i use sim card in dis tab......You need to go back to school.
sweyn, 20 Jan 2013ALSO, do not update your tab yet to jelly bean since samsung has not yet released an update fo... moreHow did you reverted back to ICS. Even I,m not happy with jelly bean update and wanted to revert back to ics but dont know how.
My tab is jellybean.4.1.1. And surely android will release next software. .is it poasible for my tab to upgrade to the next version
ALSO, do not update your tab yet to jelly bean since samsung has not yet released an update for our tab in the phillipines,
i already tried JB but reverted back ICS coz i encountered alot of bugzy. stick to ICS for now filipino guys.
for those pips who is facing pc/laptop connectivity problem,
first is to check if you already installed the driver for our tab,
if not or you dont know yet, google it please,
for those that already had samsung kies on their pc/lappy,
always connect it fully inserted on their respective port.
the tab will be detected as portable media player (not as a mass storage drive) so it will be on the last part of the directory
NOTE that half way trick is dangerous since it can (possibly) corrupt your data on the said tab. IT WILL CHARGE EVENTUALY EVEN THOUGH THERE IS A RED X ICON ON THE BATTERY.