AnonD-17191, 14 Oct 2012hey i want to know about some features of this tablet
1- USB on the go where i connect the us... more1. You would have to purchase a USB OTG dongle to attach the Keyboard to the tablet.
2. JB Update is not available for now but will be available by the end of the year.( Thats the news so far about the update. However, there is unofficial JB ROM available to be installed.
3. You will be able to play almost all the HD games available with ease. You may check Google Play for Download and pricing.
4. Yes, the tablet can be connected to LCD TV by DLNA and for that you will require an additional Wi-Fi dongle for your LCD TV to stream the content through Wi-Fi.
5. Yes, Excel sheets, .PDF and email works perfectly fine in the tablet.
Hope it helps
hey i want to know about some features of this tablet
1- USB on the go where i connect the usb cable there is no mini usb or usb port. if i connect the keyboard so where i connect the usb on the go.
2. is there available JB update?
3. should i play all the HD games in this tablet? and where can i download the full HD games ?
4. should this tablet connect with LCD tv?
5. i want to use the tablet for office use.. like excel sheets view files in acrobat reader. emailing etc...
i m going to buy this tablet by 17th oct.because its cheap in the market
please guide me prompt and detailed reply will be highly appreciated.
AnonD-12313, 14 Oct 2012Having a good experience with jelly bean......4.1.1 tastes goodAre you using the stock rom or custom rom?
AnonD-57614, 13 Oct 2012Hey bro..i have this tab..and i want to install a photo editor software like in the note2 or t... moretry photoshop touch this is very new photoshop version for this tab I'm using it's vvery impressive.
AnonD-915, 14 Oct 2012okay thanks. but how about the battery ? how long does it take?Battery last for 2-3 days for ave txt only.
If used for txt, 1 movie, 2 hrs net via 3G, hd games, it will last fora day...
ART CRUZ, 14 Oct 2012Yes sir, you can edit ms offices and use it on your school or work..okay thanks. but how about the battery ? how long does it take?
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2012should i go for nexus7 tab or samsung tab2 7.0.it depends on your needs, if you need a phablet, then choose 7.0, if you need more powerful hardware, go for nexus.
let me know the real bettery back-up, friends.
I want to have a tab with bettery that runs through a day with moderate use of imternet, music n game.
AnonD-75513, 12 Oct 2012i am a tab 7.0 plus user and felt lucky to have 7.0 plus instead of tab 2 7.0. it's because ta... moreHey bro..i have this tab..and i want to install a photo editor software like in the note2 or tab 10.1...so plz tell which software is like the photoshop touch?
JP, 12 Oct 2012How is the portability of this tab .... I am undecided as to weather to go for the 7 inch or 1... more I m using samsung tab2... i fihd it very nice....... all mention features make it a wonderful ...
Now lets see issues:
1. No flash in cam... very poor video quality.
2. Battery backup is poor. Get discharge very fast.
3. Battery charger .. cord length is very short.. so u cant use it while charging.. and it takes very long time 2 charge.
If u avoid above points.. my suggestion is go 4 it...
ART CRUZ, 13 Oct 2012yes, can read office files, i tried to open ms word 2007, excel, all works fine...but which is better? this tablet or samsung netbook? im confused and im planning to buy next month. i'm a college student and i badly needed those things such as ms word and powerpoint.
AnonD-915, 13 Oct 2012does it support microsoft word and powerpoint? please reply.yes, can read office files, i tried to open ms word 2007, excel, all works fine...
AnonD-70305, 13 Oct 2012Bro..read carefully " for graphic, it uses PowerVR SGX540 instead of mali 400 in tab... moreNo need to deliberate on you bro, no need to be bias here... if you think your 7.0,plus is the best, then ok. no comment. hahaha!
Go to yo 7.0 plus comments and tell them your stories. :-)