sami, 10 Sep 2012how can we use USB dongle to get internet connectivity.dear plz on your device mobile tethering it is on setting
TAB2USER, 12 Sep 2012Hey,
1. The battery of the Tab 2 is not replaceable by users but it can be changed at any Sam... more Wow! What a relief, am getting this tab tommorrow morning, thanks friend u surely helped, YOU ARE THE BEST.
I have been using this galaxy tab 2 7.0 last four months.its pretty cool and cost worth. I have been updated to jelly bean 4.1.1 .and now it is having awesome performance.The best Tab i ever seen is p3100 samsung
Teejay, 12 Sep 2012Hi special people, please I will like to
1. know more about the non replaceable battery, is ... moreHi Sir, actually im planning also to buy this one.
I do have an ICS TAB - Ainol Aurora. Regarding on games, i believe all games on my aurora tab will also work here. Like NOVA3, Modern Combat3, Dead Trigger, Max Payne, FIFA'12.
About external USB, im not sure but external HD drive can also read as long as it is in FAT32 format.
About the battery, im not sure if the battery can be replaved if damage or defective.
I also read on other sites on how to root and install CWM on this tablet and it's very easy like flashing custom rom on my Ainol Tablet.
Teejay, 12 Sep 2012Hi special people, please I will like to
1. know more about the non replaceable battery, is ... moreHey,
1. The battery of the Tab 2 is not replaceable by users but it can be changed at any Samsung Service Center. Meaning, if the battery in your Tab 2 is spoiled, it can be replaced and you tab will live.
2. The battery for the Tab 2 is a big one and will last at least a day under normal usage. For me, I play Dead Space for 3 hours, surf the web for 1 hours and a few calls around an hour (per day usage) or so and at the end of the day, the battery is still above 22%.
As to replacing the battery, It totally depends on the usage and the way it is used by the user. Still, you won't be needing a replacement for at least a year (under harsh conditions). But as i said, it is hard to determine the life of a battery.
3. By USB flash I take that you are referring to using a USB flash drives to connect to the Tab 2. It can be done, you will need a USB OTG Dongle though and the USB Flash drive must be in FAT32 format for the phone to recognize.
4. I think there are a lot of Football Manager Games available to be played on Tab 2. Below is the link of one of them so that you can check it out:
Am not a big fan of playing Football on Tablets so i havent checked it out but it is compatible for the Tab 2.
5. I think it will be upgraded to Android Jelly Bean, but currently the update is not available. Recently there was leaked Jelly Bean update but there are a lot of bugs in it as its under development for now.
Its running Android 4.0.4 for now.
6. The Accessories includes, a charger, earphones, USB cable (which can be used to connect Tab 2 with phone and primarily for charging the Tab 2). However, there is student edition available too with comes with additional accessories at the same price. you may check the link below and am not sure if its available in Nigeria:
Hope it helps.
Can I connect my Tab2 to my samsung LCD tv via regular datacable which has 30pin connector on one end and USB on other end. What if I connect this USB to my LCD tv USB port. Does tv detects it as storage device? Has anyone tried this?
When those silly peoples talking big big things like lumia 920, or iphone 5, which is yet to be arrived.
we 're enjoying the present valuable moment on this wonderful phone p3100.
pari.info, 12 Sep 2012Today i updated the software.... change log , 1.new keyboard, 2. Touch sound like galaxy s3 ( ... morePlease are saying u upgraded the OS in tab 2? Please clearify and how. Thanks.
hi i am planing to bye tab, so i searched on net and i found two best in my budjet. one is samsung galaxy tab 2 and another one is iberry auxus03g, because of branded i prepared samsung, but it have some doubts, if any body known or using samsung galaxy tab2 plz reply, charging through usb is posible or not, it have any draw backs like wifi,bluetooth,voice call making or receiving via sim,gprs net brousing via sim or any defects plz reply to email@example.com
Hi special people, please I will like to
1. know more about the non replaceable battery, is it that if the battery go bad it can be replaced and dat will mean the end of the tab or is there more to it. Please help me on this because I love this tab a lot.
2. please from experience users, how last really is the battery, I mean hours when fully charge before it discharge due to usage and how long can the battery go before there will be any need for replacement.
3. Can I use a USB flash directly with it and how?.
4. Is there any game like football manager on it or can be downloaded?
5. Is it upgradeable to android jelly bean?
6. Am from Nigeria, please what are the accessories that comes with it in the pack?
Thanks so much for your patience and help, I will be looking forward to your helpful response.
I like tab but huge problem is the charger wire is so small this is hopeless thing and u need suppose callender entry so tab want need net connection this is hopeless hopeless hopeles please do something for this problem
Appu, 11 Sep 2012I've been using this tab since one month . . . its really pretty cool .. .could nt find any ... moreUse reverse tethering for android...
Just search it to google, i don't have the download link.
Hope it helps!
Today i updated the software.... change log , 1.new keyboard, 2. Touch sound like galaxy s3 ( water drop sound ), 3.wallpaper resolution changed very nice., 4. White back ground is changed to black..
Very nice use....
Appu, 11 Sep 2012I've been using this tab since one month . . . its really pretty cool .. .could nt find any ... morehi im actually updating my tab2 right now while reading this..im frm india too,calcutta actually and i have a wifi connection installed at home.its simple,u just need to get a wireless router which will come for about rs 1500...thn u can use ur broadband cable and plug it into the router...there u go u have ur wifi installed..offcourse u have to configure all of this with ur laptop...get ur ISP to help u with this..i am using airtel and they are great...all the best!
I've been using this tab since one month . . . its really pretty cool .. .could nt find any issue in this tab since today ..
Only the major drawback is . . u cant connect a usb stick ..sayin dongal. .within it . .just as like the other tablets do . .rest all is just awesome. .
Now i have a one problem ..actualy not problem .
Friends. .let me know is it possible to share broadband connection of pc to my tablet. .
actually i m in india. .and here there's no availability of wifi connection is rare. .so .i want to share my broadband connection of pc. .in tab..
If anybody have any kind of idea. .then let me know about it. .
Its only Kernal update.
Till now no jelly beam update.
hope samsung will release soon. :)
Bontai, 11 Sep 2012Can I upgrade my device from Android ICS to Jelly BeanTab 2 can be upgraded to Jelly Bean. The update will soon be available to be downloaded.
Additionally, i have received a 200 MB update just now but i wont be able to update it for few more hours due to network connections. Hope its a Jelly Bean update.