Anonymous, 18 Aug 2018No. It had android kit kat.released with Jellybean but could be updated to Kit-kat. Mine is still in daily use, as long as it continues to support the Netflix app.
Lucy, 20 May 2018Dd this unit have windowsNo. It had android kit kat.
Reza, 28 Jan 2018Did the galaxy tab 3 8.0 (SM-T130) OTG (USB pen drive) support?OTG support with special cable. I'm sure
abhinav, 08 Dec 2017why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else facing the same issue. ..???I am using the very same device and yes, the Tab 3 still supports WhatsApp. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to "https://www.whatsapp.com/android/" and download the app. (Do not go to Play Store as you will not be able to download from there)
2. After download is complete, tap on "WhatsApp.apk" on the drop-down list.
3. You will see a pop-up message of "Install blocked", then click "Settings".
4. You will be redirected to "Security" menu, and then under "Device administration", you need to check (tick) on "Unknown sources"
5. You will see another pop-up message of "Unknown sources" and make sure to check (tick) "Allow this installation only" and click "OK".
6. Now a WhatsApp pop-up message will show. Click install. After installation, you're good to go.
why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else facing the same issue. ..???
I have SMT311.. i couldn't connect my dongle using my otg pin to this tab.. can anyone help me out..?
AnonD-627656, 02 Jan 2017good one,but no upgrade to any new android version not correct, if you dont care about warrenty, who does with a 4 year old tablet.....
look at xda forum.... i have android 7.1.2 on this tablet now.
Antonio, 03 May 2017It was my first tablet but it was not GSMthats good, as the t310 model has no simcard slot,and it is not supposed to be used for calling. blame samsung.... the t311 can i believe btw.
Anonymous, 11 Jan 2017 I really loved samsung tab 3 but there r some features which r annoying lije the camera is no... moreChanging keyboard language frkm keyboard itself can be enabled by adding another input language. This can be done by...
Settings --> Language and Input --> Tap on Gear icon beside Samsung Keyboard --> Find option for adding another input language