I got it updated from samsung gallery one day prior to warranty expiry.
It was a bit warmer, which i could not differentiate.
One fine day the display went toooo deam.
any solution on this ?
Anonymous, 29 Jun 2020Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like google meet i cant download it becua... moreI just rooted and installed Android 7.1 on my Tab, now everything is compatible and looks better too. You can search online for how to do it.
I bought it way back in October 2013 from Brigade Road (MG Road), Bangalore. Still using it, just love it! and planning to buy Oneplus 8pro.
Guys i have this exact tablet , and for certain apps like google meet i cant download it becuase it says its incompatibale with my device . Someone pls help how do i fix this problem
I used this way back 2015 i think. And now, it is still working. I am planning to buy the Realme 6 pro. Maybe if I have money I guess.
Anonymous, 18 Aug 2018No. It had android kit kat.released with Jellybean but could be updated to Kit-kat. Mine is still in daily use, as long as it continues to support the Netflix app.
Lucy, 20 May 2018Dd this unit have windowsNo. It had android kit kat.
Reza, 28 Jan 2018Did the galaxy tab 3 8.0 (SM-T130) OTG (USB pen drive) support?OTG support with special cable. I'm sure
abhinav, 08 Dec 2017why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else facing the same issue. ..???I am using the very same device and yes, the Tab 3 still supports WhatsApp. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to "https://www.whatsapp.com/android/" and download the app. (Do not go to Play Store as you will not be able to download from there)
2. After download is complete, tap on "WhatsApp.apk" on the drop-down list.
3. You will see a pop-up message of "Install blocked", then click "Settings".
4. You will be redirected to "Security" menu, and then under "Device administration", you need to check (tick) on "Unknown sources"
5. You will see another pop-up message of "Unknown sources" and make sure to check (tick) "Allow this installation only" and click "OK".
6. Now a WhatsApp pop-up message will show. Click install. After installation, you're good to go.
why whatsapp is not supporting on my tab 3? anyone else facing the same issue. ..???
I have SMT311.. i couldn't connect my dongle using my otg pin to this tab.. can anyone help me out..?
AnonD-627656, 02 Jan 2017good one,but no upgrade to any new android version not correct, if you dont care about warrenty, who does with a 4 year old tablet.....
look at xda forum.... i have android 7.1.2 on this tablet now.