Is it a money worth product.which version is good 3g or wifi.what is LIT
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2013Can tab 3 (8-inch) run asphalt 8 and real racing 3 smoothly?Yes , it can run the game easily no lag whatsoever.
dion, 04 Dec 2013after 2 weeks using tab 8" 3.5G GSM version, this is my review
- great build qual... morePls did u download the bbm from playstore directly? Cos pple are posting that tabs don't download bbm. I want to know b4 I buy the tab.
And is anyone with a suggestion of where I can buy tab3 8.0 in Lagos Nigeria.
after 2 weeks using tab 8" 3.5G GSM version, this is my review
- great build quality
- nice display dan color reproduction
- decent battery back up (use BBM, whatsapp, Email)
battery stand about 1 days. impressive!
- thin bezel, still slip in my jeans
- can use USB OTG. flashdisk up to 64GB but it's not working with hdd external
- can make a call, sms, and fast 3.5G internet and hotspot
- great price (free contract US$380)
- speaker placement should been better (should like note 10.1" 2012)
- still too heavy. it should around 250 gr
- sometimes screen lock hangs, but normal again in few second
- there's no flashlight! why???
- touchwiz eat many RAMs! useless!
- samsung put hardware home button, I always accidentally push back key.
- please make thinner bezel and lighter
Im using internet condinous7 hr I tink its better backup battery..and good screen
what is the difference between 3g ,wifi,and LTE ..?
which of this is the best ?
Only dual core tablets always why????
Also, is it not time to release the LTE version in India. Do we have to buy a new one the network upgrades ?
Where is the S-Pen. The 10.1 model launched this year is with the s-pen. Anyone knows it its coming up.
i want to know that this tab is t311 or t310 which modle support sim for calls and sms t311 or t310 please tell me i have to buy it