Anonymous, 04 Oct 2013Can tab 3 (8-inch) run asphalt 8 and real racing 3 smoothly?Yes , it can run the game easily no lag whatsoever.
dion, 04 Dec 2013after 2 weeks using tab 8" 3.5G GSM version, this is my review
- great build qual... morePls did u download the bbm from playstore directly? Cos pple are posting that tabs don't download bbm. I want to know b4 I buy the tab.
And is anyone with a suggestion of where I can buy tab3 8.0 in Lagos Nigeria.
after 2 weeks using tab 8" 3.5G GSM version, this is my review
- great build quality
- nice display dan color reproduction
- decent battery back up (use BBM, whatsapp, Email)
battery stand about 1 days. impressive!
- thin bezel, still slip in my jeans
- can use USB OTG. flashdisk up to 64GB but it's not working with hdd external
- can make a call, sms, and fast 3.5G internet and hotspot
- great price (free contract US$380)
- speaker placement should been better (should like note 10.1" 2012)
- still too heavy. it should around 250 gr
- sometimes screen lock hangs, but normal again in few second
- there's no flashlight! why???
- touchwiz eat many RAMs! useless!
- samsung put hardware home button, I always accidentally push back key.
- please make thinner bezel and lighter
Im using internet condinous7 hr I tink its better backup battery..and good screen
what is the difference between 3g ,wifi,and LTE ..?
which of this is the best ?
Only dual core tablets always why????
Also, is it not time to release the LTE version in India. Do we have to buy a new one the network upgrades ?
Where is the S-Pen. The 10.1 model launched this year is with the s-pen. Anyone knows it its coming up.
i want to know that this tab is t311 or t310 which modle support sim for calls and sms t311 or t310 please tell me i have to buy it
How many hours does it take, to recharge, samsung tab3 8.0? Because mine would take 7-8 hours to recharge it, please reply quickly, tq
Sanaton, 23 Nov 2013Samsung tab 3 8, otg support upto how many GB?64gb
Sat Paul, 13 Nov 2013As per specifications battery shoud run for 96 h for music and 11 h for talk multimedia . my b... moreDid you charge your tab for 4 hour first time you got it? You need to drain the battery fully by using it until it's power off by it self. then charge fully it will last longer. My sister have one she said can last her for a half day.