Have used 2 years and is in as good condition as the day bought, never been dropped or abused, however the battery appears to have gone kaput.
Nooraldeen, 21 Mar 2016What is the latest update for the Samsung Tab 3 7.0 t110To put it bluntly, Samsung not interested to do any more things for this tablet.
This Tablet mainly for part of the free goodies.
Springz, 06 Apr 2016There is no front camera and the picture quality is not impressive at all. Also there is no su... moreYou can use your phone mobile data.
Go to Setting -> Tethering and Mobile..
Then you can use Tablet as mobile, using phone mobile data, which is Wifi mode.
tej, 18 Apr 2016its calling tablet ?????T110There is, but different model and price is much more.
its okay if your a noobie to small tabs and just wanta play games and surf allbeit briefly. out of 5 stars its a 3 for the price
Anonymous, 13 Apr 2016Is it ready for using OTG ?no, at least the 110 model isnt
roshni, 26 Mar 2016is this tab useful for reading e-books?Yes !
I've read 3 pdf novels in it.
There is no front camera and the picture quality is not impressive at all. Also there is no support for GSM SD card and this is really not good at all for countries that uses network system instead of WiFi.
This tablet is very nice at movies , games and more others.
Very good battery!Cant complain because its just what i need to do everything i want and need.The only way one would be a happy with a device is buying one which suites their needs and wants.
I used this tab for 17 mths(as of Feb 2016 since bought it from Sep 2014). Here are the positives and negatives about this tab.
●Has the basic needs of an Android device( browser, social media, games, email, weather and etc..
● TouchWiz UI is quite good on design
●Memo(Only Samsung and LG have this preinstalled on devices)
●8 GB storage( 2.87 GB taken by device including Google apps such as Gmail, Play store, chrome and other apps by Samsung such as Samsung Link, Kids Mode(not all Samsung devices have this), Galaxy apps and etc..
● Other functions on the tab are quite good.
● No Selfie camera
● Whatsapp is not supported on this tab( be it Wifi or 3G)
●Graphic resolution is low with some apps not supported
● Take at least 3-4 hrs to charge( 1% = 4-5 mins)
● Batt drains fast when playing games or putting brightenss to full light
● Not possible to have software upgrade to KitKat
●No more updates after 4 rounds of updates( including the appearence of Kids mode)
● Contacts happen to appear in the tab apps but the phone and messaging apps do not appear
● Certain log in features always tend to fail( e.g Sync apps with Facebook)
● No SD card inside the box when i first bought it( I also have the tab 3 but that one comes with it)
● Tend to lag for no reason( Xperia J was the worst)
● Gets easily hot when playing games too long or when charging
● Galaxy apps is quite boring to see( LG's Smartworld was way better)
● Fonts is limited( other fonts must buy no free from galaxy apps)
● No real picture for weather( e.g when it is freezing rain it always display as the flurries picture( not logo)
● Maybe a few times ( 1-2 times) u will see the tab starting in Safe mode(this is a common problem on Samsung devices)