I used this tab for 17 mths(as of Feb 2016 since bought it from Sep 2014). Here are the positives and negatives about this tab.
●Has the basic needs of an Android device( browser, social media, games, email, weather and etc..
● TouchWiz UI is quite good on design
●Memo(Only Samsung and LG have this preinstalled on devices)
●8 GB storage( 2.87 GB taken by device including Google apps such as Gmail, Play store, chrome and other apps by Samsung such as Samsung Link, Kids Mode(not all Samsung devices have this), Galaxy apps and etc..
● Other functions on the tab are quite good.
● No Selfie camera
● Whatsapp is not supported on this tab( be it Wifi or 3G)
●Graphic resolution is low with some apps not supported
● Take at least 3-4 hrs to charge( 1% = 4-5 mins)
● Batt drains fast when playing games or putting brightenss to full light
● Not possible to have software upgrade to KitKat
●No more updates after 4 rounds of updates( including the appearence of Kids mode)
● Contacts happen to appear in the tab apps but the phone and messaging apps do not appear
● Certain log in features always tend to fail( e.g Sync apps with Facebook)
● No SD card inside the box when i first bought it( I also have the tab 3 but that one comes with it)
● Tend to lag for no reason( Xperia J was the worst)
● Gets easily hot when playing games too long or when charging
● Galaxy apps is quite boring to see( LG's Smartworld was way better)
● Fonts is limited( other fonts must buy no free from galaxy apps)
● No real picture for weather( e.g when it is freezing rain it always display as the flurries picture( not logo)
● Maybe a few times ( 1-2 times) u will see the tab starting in Safe mode(this is a common problem on Samsung devices)
This tab may not be at par with the devices now. But for me this is fine, it can do the basic things I need already. Eg: email, Web surfing, Facebook, Twitter, do little games and of course the necessity memo pad, calendar, alarm clock. :)
the only bad thing about this phone is that it those not come with front camera
I am having problem with the icons T the bottom. Eg, the back batton, and home batton do not light. Ut is difficult to use at night. Please help me. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
AnonD-480706, 26 Dec 2015does samsung galaxy tab 3 lite (SM-T110) support USB OTG(on-the-go)? I just bought a sandisk... moreI have not been able to get it to work with usb otg. I have tried several cables, several devices, and tested the devices and cables in other devices to verify that it was the tablet, and everything except the tablet worked, so I can conclude that this tablet cannot use usb otg.
I highly do NOT recommend this tablet, I bought it 1 year ago, it really sucks, and finally it dies after exactly 12 months after the warranty ended.
does samsung galaxy tab 3 lite (SM-T110) support USB OTG(on-the-go)? I just bought a sandisk ultra dual usb and my device does not get recoginized plz help because if u dont i will just cry till my death plz help :(
Where in the Philippines can I buy this Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite (7.0, Wi-Fi)? I just need a replacement for my tablet that had been broken. I am a resident of Naga City, Bicol philippines.
I have this tablet, it's cool, but really 1 GB RAM, Sony Xperia Z3 is much stronger than this tablet plus when i play some games it's laggy like Modern Combat 5, sometimes it force stops Terraria, non-sense, it's really weak for the phones, ★★★☆&#9734; for this device
It sucks and should have a front camera man yous made the tab 2 way better then the tab 3 lite
I love my Samsung Galaxy lite tab 3 but it's not fair, they don't make an otter
box case for it! So upset and all the other cases pretty much suck.
This tablet is verry nice at movies , games and more others.
Verry good battery!
uniii, 19 Sep 2015i want to download whats app to my tab 3 lite,but i couldn't. here it shows it is not compatib... moreWell first of all, you can't get TV WhatsApp on a tablet because it's a phone not a tabet. Secondly, this tablet cannot handle the graphics of some apps so it sometimes say your tablet is not compatible with a certain app
Download the APK from http://www.whatsapp.com/android/current/WhatsApp.apk and install it onto your device. Note that you need to allow installation of third party apps in your security settings.