Hi Guys! I Just Bought this tablet.
My exact model is SM - P355
Here my review.
1. Spen Does not have the Pen Window Feauture ( This is where you draw a square anywhere on the screen and choose an App like a Calculator , It will then float on where ever you place the square. good for multitasking, However - I did manage to find a third party app that floats while im calculating - so its still good for me, But the Pen Window would have been much better)
2. Spen is very good - its very usefull in multi tasking and writng down notes and reminders.
it just like on my note3 but has bigger space and I can write more notes without conserving the space or running out of it.
3. I have not experience much Lag on Gaming. - I play COC and subway surfer. (not much of a gamer)
4. The model I have is the LTE version, it has calling and texting function, which is very good, no drop calls and connects easily. My data is very fast as well.
5. The display is Good for me, since im not very particular on display for this device. Its good enough for youtube and movies.
6. The camera, Its not that great, But good enough, if ever you want to take a pic for notes or just for showing some things, the tablet can do that., you definitely can not use this for a closeup annd high reso pic.
7. the speaker, its very good inside my room. its loud... However, outdoors, its average and is still pretty audible.
8. Outside Display - Very Visible and I have no problem on reading or looking at pictures and videos.
Over all, it does the job i intend it to do, for notes, general web surfing, SPEN feautures are the biggest sale point for me. The UI is very smooth. specially for multi tasking.
My Office Apps did not work - it was not compatible - ill have to check it with the Samsung store where is bought it.
Player_1, 25 Oct 2015You should be able to. Already seen one in Taguig (Market, Market). Also gonna buy one. Should... morei hope so this will be available soon in cebu..can't find one here..already check all possible retailers..
Hi I'm from cochin and I'd like to say that this is one crappy tab..the touch is non responsive, no fluidity and the worst thing about this is the display-it has the display quality of a 2010 budget smartphone and that too at a whopping 18k price point....i wudnt be typing on this if my dad hadnt bought me this crappy tab...@samsung get your head out asses
deborah, 22 Oct 2015i hope i can buy this with in cebu city philippines..checked on the website they doesn't offer... moreYou should be able to. Already seen one in Taguig (Market, Market). Also gonna buy one. Should be available soon in Cebu or other part of the country.
i hope i can buy this with in cebu city philippines..checked on the website they doesn't offer this one.
very good,ossum performance, i hav note 2 for last 2yrs,,this tab has all note 2 features a d advanced software,screen quality is good,like it very ,much
Basharth, 07 Oct 2015How is the sound quality of this tabThe sound isn't top of the line in terms of options but with a headset or a quiet space it works great. If you use a book cover you can make the sound like a tube amp just by the way you hold it. Plus no matter the quality per se cause device goes all day! lol