I want to buy this tab. But all over the Internet it says that AMOLED screens get burn in sooner or later.
If I choose the basic mode in display setting, will there still be a chance of screen burn in?
Urri, 10 Jun 2016Specifications do not say if one could make regular GSM calls using this tablet. Please add t... more@ Urri, the network is the frst item click technology and see were this tab can connect to the available network bands
Specifications do not say if one could make regular GSM calls using this tablet.
Please add this line to tablets specs.
Some tablets could work as phones and some could not.
How to find out?
I got it yesterday and i already love it!
I would like to ask, how it goes with the very first charging? If it reaches the 100% does it still need to be pluged in? and if yes then for how long?
I got it yesterday and i love it already!
and i would like to ask how it goes with the very first charging? does it need still to be plugged in when it reaches 100% and if yes then for how long?
Anonymous, 24 May 2016I'm using this tablet and a note 5 phone.
Everything about this tablet is faster than note ... moreThere are two more advantages of tab S2 comparing to note 5
1) tab s2 is covered with more glossy glass than note 5 (you can clearly notice way more reflection on tab s2 when display is off). This makes tab s2 to produce better contrast and less fogy display.
2) tab s2 display has a pure white tone and note 5 display has a horrible yellow town all over!
i have samsung tab s2 T715. when i connect it with the charger it is heating too much. i used note 4 charger. same problem occurred . what's the problem?
Dual Quad Processors, Eight inch display, HDMI out, 128GB slot, and the best feature is it-fit's-in-your-front-pocket.
I'm using this tablet and a note 5 phone.
Everything about this tablet is faster than note 5 (which is a great phone by the way)
1) switching between apps and commands are a faster
2) opening apps and commands are definitely more faster
3) using an external flash drive on Table s2 is super fast (almost like on a home pc).
LIST OF PROBLEMS WITH USB flash drive on Note 5 phone:
1) moving multiple files within flash drives takes forever to cut a paste
2) copying or moving multiple files between note 5 and external USB flash drive is super slow!
I don't knownehter it.s a phone application/software that slows down NOTE 5 or whether it has to do with smaller size processor that is being used on phones comparing to tablet. But the major flow is using usb flash drive on Note 5.
Dick, 19 May 2016Hi I am about to buy a new tablet, however I am torn between SGTs2 and mediapad 2 8.0, what I ... moreBri samsung tablets are the best u should buy tab S2 its an awesome tablet for work,movies and games
Babak , 15 May 2016Hi! If you don't care its size, yes you can.Thanks
Hi I am about to buy a new tablet, however I am torn between SGTs2 and mediapad 2 8.0, what I want for a tablet is mostly for watching movies, but can you suggest me which of the two is better?
Imo72, 15 May 2016Hi, can I use S2 as a phone? ThanksYes. You do.
Imo72, 15 May 2016Hi, can I use S2 as a phone? ThanksHi! If you don't care its size, yes you can.