sami, 28 Jul 2017guys the price are very low now go and buy.... i'm not sure but the price are less than 220$ i... moreThat's impossible. In which country do you have these prices because in saudi arabia its worth 2230 SR (594.6 usd)!!!!!
Guyz, forvsm-t825... does it support making and receiving voice calls?
Or just LTE for data?
Mine has LTE. Might be your provider that doesn't, or your country?
guys the price are very low now go and buy.... i'm not sure but the price are less than 220$ it is very good tap in this prices
Go and BUY the ASUS Zenpad 3S 10 Z500M !! It's loaded and now gets the Droid 7.0 download as well ... !!
It's priced just below $300.00 !! Doesn't have da Pen, but that's no big loss.
Go and get it !! Break away and be free from the Sammy grasp that has a hold on you... !!
It's one nice piece of work, this ASUS ZenPad is. It's GREAT !!
JohnIsCooper, 20 Jun 2017Yes, Apple devices are overpriced but they're usually as powerful as the Snapdragon version of... moreSee dude here issue is that everything which is cheaper outside India isnt cheap in india when it enter's India's market , so apple is expensive like 65,000 for ipad + 9000inr for apple pen is 74000 inr why or how and who will buy it even a professional cant afford it easily wherever samsung has mid range phones too like tablets under 20000inr so thats why samsung is still in this market , Apple processor is and will be far better then any samsung phones but its too expensive nd samsung brings something different and the biggest problem is the LCD TFT do people buy something same ? I guess not for me atleast something new would attract you like AMOLED did it was a diffrent approach for the screen watching view.
In the end bro Apple is better but again India people prefer something cheap with good specs like OnePlus thats why Apple dont stand chance to overtake India market. Samsung brings something new like S bike ,Bixby , samsung Knox etc , thats why samsung is still good choice. Apple is better in other countries it cant sustain here.
Almost the perfect android tab but the one and only con is 32GB internal storage. I agree that 32GB is more than enough for many but for the price, I just cant understand how atleast 64GB was not made the base storage option.
Samsung is a good hardware, but the 32GB RAM is a shameful limitation. No way...
NYSonny, 09 Jul 2017I'm not understanding what's going on here. I started reading comments on the galaxy tab s3 in... moreHi Bro, I think you need a clear cut opinion about Samsung Galaxy Tab S 3. ACCORDING TO ME although this tablet is good among all the Android tablets currently in the market, it is not worth the money you would expend in procuring one. This opinion will extend to every other tablet in the market. It is wiser to expend your money in a Windows or Mac laptop. If you've deep pockets then you may consider this tablet if you prefer Android or choose from one of Apple's if you prefer iOS.
DingD, 12 Jul 2017Yes bro, Samsung galaxy tab s2 has same cutout in front screen i.e same place have front Camer... moreThanks a lot bro. Finally after some searching, I ordered a tab s3 flip cover just today. Also I was having a old laptop screen guard unused. I cut that according to the tab's measurement, not perfect but it will suffice. Thanks a lot for your suggestions bro!!
Anonymous, 10 Jul 2017Does galaxy tab s2 flip cover or case fit the galaxy tab s3. Accessories for tab s3 are pretty... moreYes bro, Samsung galaxy tab s2 has same cutout in front screen i.e same place have front Camera, Proximity sensor and Fingerprint scanner at home button. It means you can have same Tempered Glass as S2 Models.
For flip cover, While at rear end flash got different places in both tablet. Also cutout for charger and audio jack is in different places. While speaker at both upper and lower places has same place in both tablets.
For crystal clear concept watch youtube link "https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GDBtifFe3c" which shows total difference between both tablet physically and specification wise.
Does anyone got Jio double data offer with Samsung Galaxy Tab s3 as it is mentioned in Amazon website. If yes how do you redeemed it.
Hi friends I would like to share my experience using Samsung Galaxy Tab s3 for 10-15 days.
(Including my rating out of 10 in each mentioned category)
1. SCREEN: Superb SAmoled Screen with HDR ready so screen is excellent with 9.7 in. (10 Points)
2. CPU: It's more than OK however much be better with available Snapdragon Qualcomm Processor 835. Sometimes lags with heavy processing apps running simultaneously in background (7 Points)
3. STORAGE : About 20 GB user available. Could be 64 - 128 GB with such a costly Tablet. (5 Points)
4. S-PEN: Amazing doesn't need charging like previous model. Pressure sensitivity is better. Included Samsung Notes app is not as fluid as Google Keep (Notes taking app) or OneNote. However Offscreen handy note taking feature out due it. It means you don't have to unlock tablet just press the button given in S-Pen during touching the tablet screen. It activates the Offscreen note taking feature. After that just press the Power button to save it without going anywhere. (8 Points)
5. Samsung OS: Multi window is not available for all apps. Fast and responsive TouchWiz (launcher). Coupled with handy tools and free from crappie wares (useless apps). Includes Galaxy Apps store doesn't need because most apps available in Play store. My advice to use other available launchers with dark background to save battery. (6 Points)
6. BATTERY : With bunch of apps like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Jio Apps, Autodesk Sketchbook, Flipkart, Amazon, Ebay, Snapdeal, Compass, MS Office Apps(Word, Excel.. ), Google Keep, CamScanner, MX Player, Shareit, and off course Google Apps(Pre-installed Apps) , etc. it gives me approx. 1% down in 4-6 minutes while screen ON with mostly black background. And in standby mode with Mid Power Saving features ON 1-4% down in 8-10 Hours. Heavy battery draining takes during note taking using S-Pen. With continuously moderate browsing, 2 Hr movie, messaging, etc gives you 6-7 hours of JUICE from 95-100% battery until 10 % battery. With Adaptive Superfast Charging it takes full 3 Hrs to charge from 5-10% to 95-100%. Without Superfast charging it takes 6 hrs to charge from same level to 100%. My advice to use Fast Charging only when needed because it considerably reduces the life cycle of battery from 6-9 months. It can switched Off from Device Maintenance in Settings (7 Points)
7. SECURITY : Fingerprint is not very responsive as Apple however after placing approx. 1-2 sec it unlocks the tablet. Amazing Enterprise Security features with Samsung Knox. You can include personal files in Secure Folder and other information that precious to you. (9 Points)
8. CAMERA: Huge disappointment with quality of Camera. Low light camera features is not good. (6 Points)
9.GPU: Amazing no lag with Asphalt 8, Asphalt Extreme, Modern Combat, Modern Strike. Crisp and very detailed graphics. (8 Points)
10: LTE: Be clear that it is not VoLTE. Means to use Jio Sim install JioVoice. Configured with Cat 30 means 4G speed around 3 MBps. (8 Points) could be 10 if VoLTE enabled.
11. LOOK & FEEL: Premium looking tablet. Back panel is glassy however could be metal finished. Screen doesn't include Gorilla Screen or any other Scratch resistant screen. (7 Points)
My advice if you need note taking tablet around 50, 000 then, this is for you with handy voice calling feature as against Apple IPad. If you can spend 65, 000 (IPad Pro) +9000 (Pencil), then go for IPad pro.