David, 04 Sep 2017Common Samsung SD card not an option because halt time it's just corrupting files, put more pr... moreYes. You are right. I used SanDisk 64gb and 128gb, same problem. Today I ordered Samsung PRO+ 256gb. Lets see what is happening!!!!
Card problem? or Android 7 read/ write permission problem? or tab hardware problem?????
Pl suggest if anyone is tech savvy here.
Common Samsung SD card not an option because halt time it's just corrupting files, put more proper memory in device
32 GB internal memory in 2017 ?????? I want at least 128 GB in a tablet - tablet is meant to store large volumes of music, pictures, video, books, magazines. I have a Chinese phone Xiaomi Mi Mix that has 256 GB memory !!!!!!
32 GB ?? come on Samsung, wake up
When I bought this S3 it' was a gtpreat described moment it unbelievable the pics and the weight it's light it's like a clipboard easy to fold I can even store it IN My glove compartment in a cab . I lost my styler can I have info when to get one
Fernando, 28 Jul 2017Sure, but it doesn't have LTE.Fernando, The Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500M, des not have LTE. But it's twin the Asus Zenpad 3S 10 Z500KL, does have LTE and more !! So go out and get one !!
32GB internal storage, what a joke.
the Tab S is 32GB.
the Tab S2 is 64GB
but the Tab S3 is 32GB.
$1000 toy and no space to run apps.
Kriti , 12 Jul 2017Does anyone got Jio double data offer with Samsung Galaxy Tab s3 as it is mentioned in Amazon ... moreSince last 1 month I am following up with Jio for this offer. More than 30 40 phone calls and 8 to 10 mails....... Not succeeded yet.
MN, 12 Jul 2017Hi friends I would like to share my experience using Samsung Galaxy Tab s3 for 10-15 days.
(... moreThanks for v good review.
I purchased this tab s3 on 22 June 2017. 2 months gone. So can add and update something in this review.
1) Its Gorilla glass 5 (also at backside) so its virtually scratchproof.
2) When 100% charged, MAX battery saving mode extends battery life to 60+ hrs.
3) If want to use JIO, be careful........ as its not VoLTE, huge connectivity problem (yes.... at some places outdoor also).
4) Sound quality is awesome (4.0 channel speakers).
5) Display is v v good and extreme sharp. Pl install "night mode" app if want to use in dark for long time.
6) As android, MicroSD card support is very limited. cant read/ write media files (photos, movies) at 100% accuracy.
7) Camera is v good. As it have f2.8 wide aperture, can take low light photos with very low noise.
My earlier tab was Samsung Tab 4. Its much much advance than that. 100% recommended.
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2017It is an upgrade for Tab S user and for Tab S2 user no need to upgrade !What? The S3 destroys the S2...what are you talking about?
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2017Guyz, can the LTE version (sm-t825) make and receive phone calls? Anyone can confirm??Yes it can.
Samsung boy, 05 Aug 2017Thanks for the detailsYou damaged your battery somehow, I mean, 20% drain is unheard of anymore especially in a Samsung tablet. And I doubt your last iPad had 18 hour battery life