Now I also got the update to UI 3.1 with Android 11. It's a big update of 1776MB in size. Hopefully it will be a stable update but we'll see.
Runowen , 24 Mar 2021I purchased the S6 Lite for work purposes. The goal was to make electronic notes during meetin... more1. Well the button isn't really annoying tbh, i find the one in the apple pencil 2 to be WAY anoyying than that
2. Turn off adaptive brightness, it literally messes up brightness most of the time, and its anoyying
3. Use gestures instead, i use the ones that has 3 lines and functions the same as a press but you have to swipe with the on screen buttons
4. The buttons are small? I mean all tablets have small power buttons right?
I purchased the S6 Lite for work purposes. The goal was to make electronic notes during meetings in OneNote or any other app. My experience is not good.
1) The SPen is a nightmare. Why would you place a button at the pen where the fingers hold the pen. This button erases the text when pressed during writing? Makes NO sense.
This button drives me nuts and I cannot turn off the erase function.
2) The tablet screen flickers sometimes. It looks like it has a stroke, it automatically scrolls left and right, the screen goes on and off or becomes brighter and then darker. Happen about once a week.
3) Some apps turn off the three onscreen buttons on the tablet, which means I am searching for a way to get back to the main screen. Often I have to do it with the side button, which brings me to the next point.
4) The side On/Off button is tiny and placed in a horribly bad spot. The button is too small and too difficult to find when I need to find it but also too easy to hit when I hold the tablet
Received the ui 3 update yesterday on my tab 6 lite. Now I am unable to open some apps (Gmail, news feeds, weather, etc). They start to open then minimize in the background. Tried chat with Samsung tech support but not resolution/fix.
MSR, 22 Mar 2021what about DEX experiencehttps://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_tab_s6_lite_finally_gets_dex_with_one_ui_31_update-news-48145.php
I don't know if it just me, but after the update(Android 11, One UI 3), my tab can no longer read otg. The drive shows in files app, but no media player detected video or picture from the otg. tried everything including factory reset but nothing works.
KH, 20 Mar 2021Good to know it doesnt for u because it does for meProbably u have big hands then, but anyways using the same tablet I use would be a huge issue 4 u
Minu, 19 Mar 2021It does but not a huge issue since I had a tab a earlierGood to know it doesnt for u because it does for me
KH, 19 Mar 2021Nah, your fingers still gonna cover the bezel when u hold it with 2 handsIt does but not a huge issue since I had a tab a earlier
ANONYMOUS-, 17 Mar 2021Which country ??India.
I got update for One UI 3.1 with Android 11 (March 2021 Security) for Tab S6 Lite in India.
KH, 15 Mar 2021How about grippability after placing the navigation buttons on the bezel?Definitely I've never seen anybody using a 10 inch tablet single handed, so imho it makes no difference
SVK, 17 Mar 2021Tab S6 Lite got updated to One UI 3.1 Android 11.Cuz am from UAE
SVK, 17 Mar 2021Tab S6 Lite got updated to One UI 3.1 Android 11.Which country ??