SHUNAM--DIP $$$, 26 May 2020Any one This Tab is Android 7 Version Install It.Please Anyone Tell Me Tab s Android version6.0 marshmallow
Any one This Tab is Android 7 Version Install It.Please Anyone Tell Me Tab s Android version
i am using this tab for 6 years..super...but now a days it getting slow... wanted to upgrade the software and the present android version... anybody can help...thanks.
I have this tablet now 6 years.
Running a Lineage based Android 7.1 with monthly security updates
plus pico open Google apps
Until today I didn't find a real successor
My device has been in everyday use past 5 years. Just recently changed the battery first time, because old didn't hold up charge when playing games. I've been very pleased with this tablet. Have been looking for a new one for couple of years, just in case, but haven't found any device that could meet up old ones specs and same time not cost over 400€. So his has been excellent value for money! I hope it will last, although I've noticed that the sceen has become less reactive and less sensitive in recent times.
Honestly - This device is really great. It has been release mid 2014 and it's power is still comparable to a lot tablet released 2019. Sure, it was high end in 2014 and definitely not cheap but i bought it used for 300 EUR 3 years ago and I don't regret it. I thought about buying a new one, like Tab A 2019 but it is not worth it currently. I changed the accu of my device easily and changed OS to lineage 14.1 and i am very happy again. No need to put this away for the next year. I'll wait till current high end devices drop in prices and grap one.
Danny, 18 Jan 2020Pls can it be used to make callsSure it can, SMS, phone calls everyting works perfect
Owned this tablet since 2015 and it's great for multimedia consumption, but I also experienced significant problems.
- Great screen: good old honest RGB AMOLED with higher effective resolution than newer pentile AMOLEDs
- Good quality stereo speakers
- Still on original battery and gets over 7 hours of SOT playing YouTube at 40% brightness. The tablet has not been used heavily but this is still decent.
- Had major screen flashing issues, which appears to be resolved after a reset.
- Screen freezes up at minimum brightness. Unlike other devices, long press on power button won't reboot the tablet. I had to drain the battery.
- Awful software. Only got updated to Android 6(Marshmallow). Some app crashes and sudden reboots.
Overall I'd rate the tablet a 6.5/10
Got this Tab S in 2014 with aux. Keypad, it folds together as hard case cover , great for carrying around. It's a super tab, works great and fast.
I have mine since 2014, and I think it is still the best tablet ever made, optimized for holding it horizontally, every app works the same as any pc or laptop, great battery life... still in 2019, 5 hours using it full time on movies, I hope samsung makes one day a tablet like this one, I hate vertical tablets like huge phones!!
Good evening, I am using a Galaxy tab s t805,but I am having 3 issues:
1. I have tried to use OTG to no success although it detects it once in a while
2. Does it have latest updates?
3. Can It support Faiba 4g network?
Thanks in advance
Ok, so I had the Samsung galaxy tab s 10.5 way back since 2014. Over the years it has become an incredible tablet, fast and good battery life. It's 2019 now and I've had my tablet excessively slow down and battery life is drastically going down, not even a factory reset does anything. Do I need a battery replacement? Do I need to repair my tablet? I really need to know...