guys had any of you tried any custom ics rom ,im planning to buy this phone but absence of ics update is making me reconsider my decision to get an xperia neo v.
can anyone inform me is skype video calling is available thru this phone?
Hi to all.
I'm HELP needed...
I'm not a great situated guy, so i looking for phone from 9 monts, savin money for my first smart phone.
Sooo I have a mony now...:))))
I decided to buy Galaxy S Plus, but one my friend telling me, that phone have returninig most of in service...is that true?
Than I see this new phone....I like it...
Some forums says that this phone not have assisted GPS only GPS....is that true?
I'm knot now what to buy!?!?!
HELP ME....Galaxy S Plus, Galaxy W, Desire S, Desire HD, SOE Arc S, LG Optimus 2X.......what the F**K to buy.......PLZ HELP....
I have only one shoot....I can't change every month....my wife will kill me....:))))
primeprime97, 19 Feb 2012Ok thx alot r your reply an d do u have ram problems ? Thx alot man mr fuuuuuuuBecause it also has most of the default features found on high-end phones like TouchWiz 4, Hubs, push services, etc. it eats up a significant amount of ram. Unlike high-end phones like GS II, i have to really manage my apps and running services.
Ok thx alot r your reply an d do u have ram problems ? Thx alot man mr fuuuuuuu
mr.fuuuuuuuuuuu can u help me?can u tell me are this phone can video call?couse i already try it for a view times its always said unable
niceguy15, 18 Feb 2012Hi To All, Why not sign Petiton for ICS update Fo Samsung Galaxy W I8150. Lin... moreThe link not working. Really wish something can be done so that galaxy W is considered for ICS update
ET, 17 Feb 2012In fact, the video playback/recording doesn't depends on the resolution, but the bitrate. If y... moreBut wouldn't it affect the quality of the video if you compress it? Sorry i have to ask cuz i don't know much about videos. And yes, class 10 is by far the highest class afaik.
primeprime97, 17 Feb 2012Mr. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu despite of your name!!!!!! :P but i have some questions
1) is this mobi... moreI like Mr. Fuuuuuuuuu. xD.. anyway here's your answer:
1. Its fast, cuz it has 1.4 ghz. fast enough in terms of gaming and browsing. i haven't played any game that made my phone lag or crash yet. it also uses all the latest touch technologies like acelerometer, touch wiz, etc. which you won't find on your nokia c... what? nokia C3PO R2D2.. whatever.
2. Compared to iPhone? i'm not gonna be biased here but of course, iPhone is better than this one in terms of interface flawlessness and display, but not by a huge margin. The widget screen can get a liiiiiittle laggy, and i mean, liiiiiitle laggy if you have 7 pages full of widgets there. so i try to minimize the use of widgets and cram all the widgets i need in only two pages for smoother scrolling. but when you go to the app drawer, it scrolls as smooth as iPhone, no problemo.
3. There is Kies Air for ota updates.
4. But of course it does. I think all android have push notifications for most android apps that requires one.
5. Best mid-ranged phone, ever. really is a bang for the buck. Has a lot of features (only missing out HDMI port and auto-brightness) and the battery life is average, too (can go from 100% to 0% of 5-6 hours non-stop wifi-ing and gaming, 48+ hours with light use.) The only complaint that I have is it's low 300+ MB usable RAM, but now i think i'm doing a fine job managing it.
looks are not good and price is also high in this range with this features........so do not waste yur money....
Hi To All,
Why not sign Petiton for ICS update Fo Samsung Galaxy W I8150.
Link Here :
can i do video call on this phone?couse i already try it for a view times its always said unable,some one can help me pls,sory for my bad english
primeprime97, 17 Feb 2012Mr. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu despite of your name!!!!!! :P but i have some questions 1) is this mobi... moreYou should buy this phone, its worth it. And its capactivity and its means very responsive than resistif technolgy like ur using now...