I m using mate 20 pro and i can see a bit of battery taken using Bluetooth combined with the watch plugin, it takes around 3 To 8% battery drop than the usuall but i think is enough
Anonymous, 07 Apr 2019I used it for two weeks - it's good but not perfect. Good: - stylish green color and appea... moreyou can use here we go for maps, for whatapps you can reply back the notification so if we talk about function wise, it's not missing it just there's no stand alone apps for the watch
About the watch here some info you can't find elsewhere
the watch is very light at 25g you can feel it on your hand
the strap rubber is comfortable
i like the slim simple design
the motion tracker is accurate, it can detect whetever you go up stairs , it can direffentiate walking fast to running
battery life is quite okay, 1 day with intense usage and 2 days with bluetooth notification and so on
if you want to save battery dont forget close all apps, this is a smartwatch with OS after all and it can drain your watch battery
The cpu is quite powerfull compared to others ,especially fitbit amazfit snapdragon wear 3100 and mediatek, this is because it can track and process data accurately but this is my opinion
the display is great with my middle size finger i can use it easily but quite hard for replying message with built in keyboard
The charging is qi based but my mate 20 pro can't charge it using reverse wireless charging,samsung maybe block the mechanism so user will prefer s10+, this is because the galaxy burd charge fine on my mate 20 pro and that one is without an OS
Don't hope for good apps collection, the only useful one is here we go which you can use for nagivating with the watch and other few
Overal great watch for sports activity, for formal event you need to buy another strap maybe leather and stainless stell
GPS is accurate but it takes a while to lock on ,around 20 second and if you use it it will drain your battery faster 1-2 hours continious usage
Battery lasts only for 2 days maximum. Takes 2 hours to charge it. More accurate than Galaxy Watch. Very light. But gets scratch very easily.
Yo, 26 Jun 2019SO, WHat does 4GB memory of this watch used for?you can save music and photos on it
it has Bluetooth so you can connect any wireless headphones and leave ur phone at home, like if you're going for a jog
Just as a heads-up/correction, the watch does not have any speakers. It does have a microphone.
it is very good... very beautiful... very accurate
i recommend it for any one want a simple smartwatch and a reliable readings
my watch is not responsive is anyone have this problem? My watch won't show all the apps, its not on all day like it has been.
hi...... someone try to connect this watch to a huawei for example?if yes.... it works ok? or is made only for samsung phones
Does it have a alti-barometer app? I am mostly on the field so I need to have at least a rough estimate of my elevation. I know the Galaxy Watch 2018 has one so does this one also have one?
Has this got a heart rate sensor and ability to check your Blood Pressure? I read a review on Samsung's website and the guy was saying these functions hadn't yet been enabled on his device.
Armin, 19 Mar 2019Has the watch microphone? So, if I have a call, can I use it for microphone or just with headphone?Yes it has a microphone for bixby and other speach to text services, you can't take calls.
supermen, 04 Apr 2019Is there an iption to speak on the phone?yes, speech to text, Bixby and voice recorder are supported
I used it for two weeks - it's good but not perfect.
- stylish green color and appearance
- lightweight and decent size, sufficiently small but screen size remains okay
- very comfortable wristband - I can wear it all day including sleeping
- wireless charging - this prevent any potential contact issue with cable charging
- oled screen looks awesome, interface is cool and responsive
- most smartwatch functions are in place - phone notifications, switch song, weather, heart rate/sport, sleep tracking, alarm, calendar, calculator... and even music player and Samsung pay
Not that good:
- map and WhatsApp are missing (the biggest missing feature of Samsung watch.... which are available in both wear os and apple watch)
- speaker is removed - no call function, and morning alarm is only snoozing
- altimeter is also removed - which means missing figures for hiking
- due to small battery/small watch size, it requires daily charge (use >60% per 24 hours)
- does not support normal qi wireless charger - taobao's third party charger are for previous models only. Maybe samsung's
intention is want you to get a s10... but I have note 9 already :(
but anyway... for android users, there is no perfect watch os in the market, I would rather select the best looking watch, and this is already the best available choice in the market.