Has this got a heart rate sensor and ability to check your Blood Pressure? I read a review on Samsung's website and the guy was saying these functions hadn't yet been enabled on his device.
Armin, 19 Mar 2019Has the watch microphone? So, if I have a call, can I use it for microphone or just with headphone?Yes it has a microphone for bixby and other speach to text services, you can't take calls.
supermen, 04 Apr 2019Is there an iption to speak on the phone?yes, speech to text, Bixby and voice recorder are supported
I used it for two weeks - it's good but not perfect.
- stylish green color and appearance
- lightweight and decent size, sufficiently small but screen size remains okay
- very comfortable wristband - I can wear it all day including sleeping
- wireless charging - this prevent any potential contact issue with cable charging
- oled screen looks awesome, interface is cool and responsive
- most smartwatch functions are in place - phone notifications, switch song, weather, heart rate/sport, sleep tracking, alarm, calendar, calculator... and even music player and Samsung pay
Not that good:
- map and WhatsApp are missing (the biggest missing feature of Samsung watch.... which are available in both wear os and apple watch)
- speaker is removed - no call function, and morning alarm is only snoozing
- altimeter is also removed - which means missing figures for hiking
- due to small battery/small watch size, it requires daily charge (use >60% per 24 hours)
- does not support normal qi wireless charger - taobao's third party charger are for previous models only. Maybe samsung's
intention is want you to get a s10... but I have note 9 already :(
but anyway... for android users, there is no perfect watch os in the market, I would rather select the best looking watch, and this is already the best available choice in the market.
Is there an iption to speak on the phone?
Warning! There is no Loudspeaker in the watch!
Can I load a .kmz file and follow the route in real time?
Has the watch microphone? So, if I have a call, can I use it for microphone or just with headphone?
It has also Galileo support so why does specification not say that?
Leave Early, 28 Feb 2019Can you still connect your headphones and phone at the same time with 4.2?Yes you can have your earbuds/headphones connected to both at the same time. Obviously both devices can't play music at the same time but switching between them is seamless.
Anonymous, 25 Feb 2019Bluetooth 5 uses more battery and isn't necessary for a watchCan you still connect your headphones and phone at the same time with 4.2?
Anonymous, 24 Feb 2019Why Bluetooth 4.2 if everything now is literally 5? :DBluetooth 5 uses more battery and isn't necessary for a watch
Why Bluetooth 4.2 if everything now is literally 5? :D
If Google Fit or the pixel watch does not come with sleep tracking later this year, I will be ditching Wear OS for Galaxy Watch Active, Im getting fed up of lack of Health improvements of Wear OS.
They ditched the galaxy s active lineup of phone's,now they're making active watches!? That's hypocritical of them...