The basic specs of this phone are readily available from this site. Can any actual user of this phone give a short review touching the following.
1) Whether both the SIM slots support 3G? I think NO.
2) Whether GPRS works with both the SIMs. If not then which SIM it works with.
3) When both the SIMs work in DUAL Standby mode then why only one Signal bar is shown in Status bar in all photographs of this phone?
4) Can we receive phone call in one SIM when we are into GPRS in other.
5) Is there any Primary / Secondary SIM concept or any of the SIMs can be selected while dialing call / sending message?
6) What are the Phone memory / RAM actually available to user on default ROM without installing anything?
7) A bit technical - Can this be rooted with Gingerbreak / Z4root / similar software?
8) Can it make 3G video calls in default or needs some separate apps / tweaking?
9) Last but most important - How is the call quality / GPRS & GPS reception / performance ?
Mos, 25 Feb 2012Bought it today in pune for rs.9700 from retail shop. Camera is disappointing without zoom opt... moreWere you able to check if the Skype video call works fine with this phone using front camera. Or, it works only with back camera?
Its hybrid dualsim standby. U can recieve calls frm sim2 if u r browsing on sim1
Notice the network symbol on the top of the display.It only shows one symbol, whether its dual standby?
Bought it today in pune for rs.9700 from retail shop. Camera is disappointing without zoom option at max resolution, no flash. Didnt chk videocall on gsm/skype. All in all happy with it as of now
i want buy this phone
it is hindi and marathi Language support or not ?
It's in Philippines, are there any chances that it'll come to Vietnam?
how is the battery backup , can we do skype video calling with this phone.