Sumith, 22 May 2012Hi! I am facing a problem with this set. My phone is automatically switching off and on many t... moreThe phone keeps switchig off on its own and its difficult switching it on. you keep pressing the button but would come up until you remove/ replace batery. Could anyone assist?
Sumith, 22 May 2012Hi! I am facing a problem with this set. My phone is automatically switching off and on many t... moreThe phone keeps switching off, even when the battery is still on. You keep on press the off/on button without success until you remove and replace battery
hi all friend i has buy this mobile before 15days and i put the sim & momory card & i try to use the mobiel fetures but the main problem is that battery is not giving a lill backup walla i was sad ..
some time it is hanging also ..
i give my mobile to the samsung showroom bcoz thr was warranty ..he take time 11days frm me !!!
inshallah wll see what will hppend , :(
I have being using this phone since one month and would like to highlight some of the pros and cons
1. The battery life with 3G activated is a big time problem, probably the mobile has to be charged almost 2 times every day with minimal usage and couple of hours of call
2. The Moment you get a call on one of the sim, the data service stops and will start again once you end the call on the active sim
3. After you register the phone or start the phone and connect it to wi-fi you get an firmware upgrade notification. The moment you upgrade it there are some behaviour change
- While on call, when the part on the other end keeps the phone before you you will get a out of service notification in red on your phone and it will take some time to catch the network back again, around 10 to 15 secs. During this period you will not be able to call
- The Data Service sometimes doesn't work on 2G (GPRS) and the only option is to restart the phone. Once the phone is restarted the data service works.
Have not seen this problem after activating 3G services on the phone but that costs you the battery Charge on per day basis
- List of application along with the phone is less and some of them are not useful enough - my opinion
- The performance/response time of the phone is a bit delay after upgrading
Good Touch and type facitlity with qwetry nicely placed so that the typo errors are less
Video call facility (Still have not tested it) with front and back camera in place
Dual Sim - Both can recieve calls at any time, however when a call is on on one of the sim the other sim will not be reachable
I feel now android being the Operating system on lot of phones, other manfacture are providing the same with lost cost and similar specs.
So, do look for other brands as well before deciding on this model
Have Upgraded to new firmware yesterday so lets see the performance. will post the same in couple of days
Guys this is the best phone in mid range android mobile category. this phone is better than BB 9900 which also is touch and type but it sucks. This mobile is so handy to use and when you end all apps, the battery last for 1 1/2 days.
The touch screen is so fluid and the key pad is also handy even for large hands.Camera is not a concern as this is mobile and not a Nikon HD camera to expect quality pics.
I just have a clarification here, when downloading apps the apps are stored and installed in the phone memory and not the SD card. I could like to change the destination as SD card for all my downloads and installations. Please assist here.......
AnonD-23968, 22 May 2012In my y pro duos skype, nimbuzz, uc browser and much more apps and games open in landscape mod... moredrag from the top top ..you will find the option for deactivating screen rotation
Anonymous, 21 May 2012I hav unlock my svmsung pro with screen password.... bt my phone is not responding as i type d... moreyou have to use the enter button after typing pass word..second last row last button
In my y pro duos skype, nimbuzz, uc browser and much more apps and games open in landscape mode b8 auto rotation is always on...
Is it problem, then what can I do...?
I brought it just 7 days ago...
With out insert any simcard and turn off the bluetooth, wifi, gps and all other apps my galaxy y pro duos standby time is only 44 hrs...
What can I do?
Pls frnd help me...pls.....
Hi! I am facing a problem with this set. My phone is automatically switching off and on many times a day. Sometimes it automatically switched off and not even switch on unless I saw it when I want to make call. Then I need to remove the battery and place it again, switch on.
Is anybody facing this problem? Is there any solution for it? Please help me.
Hi, apps are getting downloaded in the phone memory and installed in the phone memoey. How do we change the download and installation destination as SD card.
Please help !