hi guyz,there is one message in my inbox,that can't be read,it always appears on notification..what should i do??? plz help me.!!
I saw an ics update for galaxy y in youtube but im not sure if thats a custom rom or not.
hi guyz-..there is one message in my inbox,that can't be read,it also appeared in notification,what should i do guyz??? plz help me.
This is my phone.. my only problem is that the battery life is soo weak... i bought new battery but still desame.... I HATE THIS PHONE... WASTE OF MONEY
lakshmakarthi, 18 Apr 2013 1.There are some videos and some forums which say ICS or jellybean can be updated on this pho... moreHey
No need to apply that shit, doing these things can harm or damage your phone. There is an official Android 4.0 ICS upgrade coming for SAMSUNG GALAXY Y S5360 in this may 2013 so you have to hardly wait for less than a month so then you can update your phone.
1.There are some videos and some forums which say ICS or jellybean can be updated on this phone. Is that true? If it is then I would like to do that as well please advise which one would be better ICS or Jellybean an how to do that?
2. temple run game not work my galaxy s5360 how to instal
pls ans sent me email@example.com
my cellphone lock with patterns how can i fix it?What should i do?i used my google mail but sad to say still cannot open it.
There's is only 1 message in the inbox but it can't receive any messages anymore. What can I do? Is there any fix to this that I can personally do?
If anyone can tell how to root and partitioning the memory card pls help me.....firstname.lastname@example.org
Pls can you provide the application that links the internal memory with SD to allows for more application downloads.
Can someone help me with the following please.
1) Is there is a way to use some of your SD cards memory as a R.A.M for this phone?
2) What is SD partition? (if that is the answer to my first question please tell me how to do that)
3) I did the software update and found them a waste did nothing but wasted my phone’s internal memory is there a way to uninstall those updates. (I do not have a pre update back up)
4) There are some videos and some forums which say ICS or jellybean can be updated on this phone. Is that true? If it is then I would like to do that as well please advise which one would be better ICS or Jellybean an how to do that?
5) What’s the best software to extend the battery and any other must have software that you would like to recommend.
The only i like in this phone is the body and it is budget friendly and user friendly. But after i install some of my favorite apps and games that is compatible in this phone even i root or use sd partition or swap the phone is laggy. By the way my memory card is 8gb hsc
ive slotted an 8GB memory card but when i downloaded apps, it cant be transferred to the SD card but clogging up the phone memory. Does any one have the same problem? or How can i move apps to SD card. Ive tried moving it but the button which shows Move to SD card cannot be pressed even though its showing.
hi,this is my 1st android phone and i think it is the best mobile at this price .
There are many kinds of cheap phone out there that the price is almost the same in galaxy y and the spec is more than this. Then someday you'll regret that you buy this. Plss be open minded.
ajay, 17 Apr 2013who told u that samsung is releasing android 4.0 for galaxy y???Ics update for galaxy y in may this year...