Anonymous, 28 Mar 2012is it quadband?It is quadband in 2g n dualband in3g
how to upadate the internet on galaxy y?
pls. help me.. i can't acess in the internet..
Hi guys, my android market was changed to google play and now its hard to connect to the internet and i cant view the market..
how can i change it back to normal ; my android market changed to PLAY STORE
please help me
I have just got this cell. I am not able to find some basic messaging functionality in the cell.
1. How to save a message in drafts.
2. How to move message from inbox to some specific folder.
3. How to add password to inbox.
4. My sent and received messages are mixed up into threads, I want them to be separate, is it possible in galaxy y?
5. The default profile with the cell is silent with and without vibration I wanna have another profile in it where there is no vibration and tone on calls and messages. (Like meeting mode in nokia).
Thanks in advance.
Sheikh, 28 Mar 2012Can i do video call in my galaxy yy ..... no you cant ...
Kanha, 28 Mar 2012Galaxy y is very harm Which one is the best samsung galaxy y or galaxy pop plus??
RAMU, 28 Mar 2012samsung s5360 is best phone Hi guys.. I want 2 buy this phone. But some people tel me (back button) is not work properly in galaxy y. Is tat true??? Anybody tel me frns!!
very good phone, internet and wi-fi speed is very good, i can install many application in android market......nice
i capture photo with galaxy y but after some time photos become cruppted...and not opend??? plz tell me
Swifter, 26 Mar 2012dude the main function of ram is to run apps.......wers the internal memory.....just 90mb....i... moredude, explorer is having 512 mb RAM where as sgy is having 290 mb RAM...the internal memory accounts for messaging and other stuff..it has nothing to do with speed..
I am unable to erase my chat history of G talk it is always displayed whenever i open gtalk. can anybody help me to erase that.
It is the best android phone in this range...battery is nt so good...bt it will stay 1day...rest features r just awsm....