hey friends help!
Wana know that all the games/apps can be stored in memory card?how
I'm planning to buy this handset.
And have a few questions regarding this phone. Will be very much glad if anyone answers. I would prefer someone who is using the phone already. :)
These are my queries:
1. Is it possible to edit or make powerpoint presentations in this phone ?
2. Is it possible to edit word files in this phone ?
3. How sensitive and responsive is the screen? I mean will I have to press a little to make the touch screen work ? Or just a touch will do ? And any issues regarding scratches on screen ?
4. How is the loudness and sound clarity of the speaker if I want to hear songs on the speaker ?
5. If an application is installed on it's memory card(micro SD), does it run properly and smoothly ?
6. Can it run .avi format movies ?
7. In which format does it's camera records video(3gp or MP4)?
8. Some people have have posted in this page - that installing more than 5 applications make the phone slow. Does it really make the phone slow?
Would be happy to get these information from you guys.
good cpu at 800MHz
good os (android os 2.3.5)
good sound quality but not quite loud and also it is 3.5 mm jack
good memory card capacity (32gb)
good TFT capacitive touchscreen
good many application available
bad ppi pixel density(133 ppi)
bad camera in (night)
bad color display (256k)
bad it doesn't have rom
bad avi format not supported
bad not user friendly especially for changing ringtone and msg allert tone
i'm not satisfied with this handset due to it's net speed. It always leaves 3g network.
haiiiii....listen plz,before a month i had 1 samaung corby plus mobile.after buying that mob only i feel that mobile s not gud, because it doesnt support any videos,also dont have a proper net facility.so i brought galaxy y.nw am very happy to tell that it s an excellant one,it support all mp4,avi videos also internet is fast..the most one specification that s android...thanks galaxy thanks samsung...
Bishajit, 19 Dec 2011Is there Opera mini in this phone ?? Or can i install opera mini in this phone ??? Plz help me guyzyou have to install. Download form Android market its free....!
Really nice...Battery backup low when we using internet... and 2.0mp camera.. other than its nice mobile. i like....
Till present I had no Smartphone and I'm looking for a cheap one. I have good offers for Samsung Galaxy Y and HTC Wildfire S. The Wildfire is more expensive, has a better display, but a slower processor...
Which would you recommend? Are there serious differences?
Is there Opera mini in this phone ?? Or can i install opera mini in this phone ??? Plz help me guyz
Beware about its LIFE
I mean battery, all features with rapid low battery is useless, you wont even be able to use its music system, internet fruitfully
And the releases are in alphabetical ascending order starting from C.
E ( Eclair)
I (Ice-Cream Sandwich)
Der is another drawback with Galaxy y, if v download r install 4 to 5 apps den the mobile will be slowdown...
do you have any idea samsung galaxy y5360 or noika 603 which the best phone is suggest me.
ram, 19 Dec 2011Hi all, i have downloaded Juice Defender to extend my battery. Now the thing is i dont know ... moreI wish I could help you but I can't. I'm just giving you a suggestion to check it out in youtube. Because I've done this thing for couple of things and it has worked.