I think to purchase this Phone!!!!!!!!!
plz,gyz hlp me.....
should I buy this phone????
yes or not
Hi guyzzz :) am planned 2 buy tis mob in coming saturday :) only1 doubt is running in my mind:) i know its a good fone ..
I want to buy this phone and give away my Nokia E71 to my dad.... Is this a wise decision? Please help me to take a decision. I am very happy with my E71, the dictionary, Internet and connectivity, push mail and the battery stability, notes and many other features are always help me to improve my work, study and my business...I just want to take a step forward to touchscreen device and choose this samsung galaxy y...what should I do? Remain with E71 or enter the Android world? Help me...thanx.
hey guys its an awesome fone at a price of only 7000 amazing dont worry abt the battery if u switch the wlan off it will last longer and screen is also gud at a price of 7000
For those who have battery problem try this,settings>accounts and sync>background data UNTICK back ground data u do not use Market,you will notice a big difference battery back up.
hey friends help!
Wana know that all the games/apps can be stored in memory card?how
I'm planning to buy this handset.
And have a few questions regarding this phone. Will be very much glad if anyone answers. I would prefer someone who is using the phone already. :)
These are my queries:
1. Is it possible to edit or make powerpoint presentations in this phone ?
2. Is it possible to edit word files in this phone ?
3. How sensitive and responsive is the screen? I mean will I have to press a little to make the touch screen work ? Or just a touch will do ? And any issues regarding scratches on screen ?
4. How is the loudness and sound clarity of the speaker if I want to hear songs on the speaker ?
5. If an application is installed on it's memory card(micro SD), does it run properly and smoothly ?
6. Can it run .avi format movies ?
7. In which format does it's camera records video(3gp or MP4)?
8. Some people have have posted in this page - that installing more than 5 applications make the phone slow. Does it really make the phone slow?
Would be happy to get these information from you guys.
good cpu at 800MHz
good os (android os 2.3.5)
good sound quality but not quite loud and also it is 3.5 mm jack
good memory card capacity (32gb)
good TFT capacitive touchscreen
good many application available
bad ppi pixel density(133 ppi)
bad camera in (night)
bad color display (256k)
bad it doesn't have rom
bad avi format not supported
bad not user friendly especially for changing ringtone and msg allert tone
i'm not satisfied with this handset due to it's net speed. It always leaves 3g network.
haiiiii....listen plz,before a month i had 1 samaung corby plus mobile.after buying that mob only i feel that mobile s not gud, because it doesnt support any videos,also dont have a proper net facility.so i brought galaxy y.nw am very happy to tell that it s an excellant one,it support all mp4,avi videos also internet is fast..the most one specification that s android...thanks galaxy thanks samsung...