rc, 03 Nov 2011can it also suport avi format video ..!!please reply fast.yes it plays .avi format just install rockplayer from market
Anonymous, 03 Nov 2011is 3G video calling is supportable in this type of phone (galaxy y)?? plz say me.. This phone does not support 3G video calling. It does not have a Secondary Camera
can we use back camera for video chat in any application or not????????
Anonymous, 03 Nov 2011is 3G video calling is supportable in this type of phone (galaxy y)?? plz say me.. Video calling not supported
Ravi Solanki, 04 Nov 2011Hi Friends,
I just want to say something to you people! Just say here, which you really feel... morethanks for ur views but somepeople like me have budget around 6k.I think this is better phone.i have also used micromax a70 but that has also(-)ve
points.I am not satisfied with the camera even that is 5MP.Any good phone have less loudness in sound better in quality.it has better processor and ram as compare to a70.price is also less than that.
Anonymous, 03 Nov 2011is 3G video calling is supportable in this type of phone (galaxy y)?? plz say me.. It doesnt has front camera.. so, its not having video calling
can anyone tell me does it has adobe flash???
and should i buy this phone or i should wait for galaxy y pro????
except battery back up this cell is amazing it also not support avi format and 2mp camera is also quite good its touch is awesome
its give good net speed with a fact fact that it also give problem in starting downloading in
from android market
it also have some problem with market first page
can anybody tell me how to solve this problem
I just want to say something to you people! Just say here, which you really feel that is not right thing if you have purchased a wrong phone now you are forcing other people to do the same mistake. I was also confused between A70 & Galaxy Y. But it was really easy to choose for me. I went market to buy; I got the best Rs 7200/- price for A70 and Rs 6500/- for Y. I purchased Y & I knew there is some battery problem with A70 but I have got same problem with Y. I wouldn’t hesitate to say it’s really poor battery backup need to charge twice in day. But that problem is not with Samsung that problem is with Anroid. And if you are looking to buy an anroid phone you should go for more than Rs 10000/- .
1. Awesome & flawless touch.
2. You don’t need to use 3G you’ll find great net speed on 2G just because 832 MHz processor.
3. Good looking: It looks really awesome!
4. Screen Size: Either its 3” or 3.2” it doesn’t make any difference. If you are looking for big screen you should go for 3.7” or 4”.
5. Anroid: Although it sucks your battery but it gives you awesome experience.
6. Multitouch & Cut & Paste option: If you are really using a phone for emailing and net surfing these two options should be there it makes things easy for you.
1. Horrible Battery Backup you need to charge twice a day or you’ll have to keep additional two batteries.
2. Speakers: It will embarrass you in between your friends. You’ll have to keep portable speakers with you. Good sound 5.1 channel in ear phone.
3. You know it’s just 2 mega pixel you cannot expect too much from this.
4. Screen resolution: It’s not up to mark but I cannot say its poor.
Conclusion: Either leave Android desire or put out 3000 extra bucks from your pocked.
Anonymous, 03 Nov 2011is 3G video calling is supportable in this type of phone (galaxy y)?? plz say me.. Nop u cant do video call in galaxy y coz it has no sceondary camera means no front camera...
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2011how about its battery? since i'd used it,battery quickly besomes empty.hi guys just had my samsung y too.
but im having a bad experience with the battery. i can used it only with or less 24hrs..and its getting heat when im using the internet..is it cover its warranty??
I just bought this phone and am using it in thailand, there is no flash support, and the 3g doesn't work here, I should have read the specs a little more carefully. Otherwise it is a pretty nice phone.
Rahul, 03 Nov 2011Samsung smartphones are always a mixed bag
Finally a Samsung phone that looks good, which m... moreIts not worth (low resolution,camera like 1.3,low RAM 256mb) Hey guys don't worry because lg lunch new model lg p690 I think its perfect phone it has better display,RAM,procsser,camera,battery,performance,etc
how about its battery? since i'd used it,battery quickly besomes empty.