tanga , 23 Apr 2013my phone is locked by pattern attempts and it cannot be opened unless a Google account is requ... moreYou can type the email and password of the google account that you used to activate the phone otherwise a factory reset will do
for housewife within range of 8 to 10, which is the best buy in samsung ? not very used to net . plz suggest
my phone is locked by pattern attempts and it cannot be opened unless a Google account is required, is it possible if you could open the phone again? i need help.
i know that this phone has 768mb ram which is better than 512mb . So is this phone is more smooth and fluid the other phone in this price range ? Or is it same? And how much free ram is available ? Plz reply bcoz i dont like laggy phone
thankyou in advance
krap, 22 Apr 2013can i play templerun 1,2 gta 3 nfs mw , and other 3d games plz tell thankyou in advanceYes...its has gpu adreno 232.
naveen, 22 Apr 2013Hi sir,you say only 1.5 day on standby!but,in specification of battery standby on 3g is 250hrs... moreWhen I say stand by time of 1.5 days, there were no calls, mobile phone was switched on with Wifi, data services on. That means there was some background data activity, minimal usage of screen etc
can i play templerun 1,2 gta 3 nfs mw , and other 3d games plz tell
thankyou in advance
i cant prefer which one is better samsung galaxy young duos or lg optimus l3 2 dual pls suggest
AnonD-113250, 21 Apr 2013I bought this phone few days ago and my review is as follows: * Available for INR 8,000 to ... moreHi sir,you say only 1.5 day on standby!but,in specification of battery standby on 3g is 250hrs!on calculating this by 24,it gives 10days standby!how its?please explain mee
Any one tell me this phone play 720p video smoothly? And inside gpu?
I bought this phone few days ago and my review is as follows:
* Available for INR 8,000 to 8,500!
* Quad band, Dual SIM (Regular SIM cards), 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth.
* Latest android 4.1.2 out of the box
* The user interface is " Nature UX"
* Supports Motion control
* Supports memory cards upto 64Gb
* Drop Box space up to 50Gb
* Sensors include Proximity, Accelerometer, GPS & Compass( many mid range mobile phones do not have compass!)
* Can play Temple run!
* Battery back up is good( Please do not expect battery back up like other feature phones! this mobile on full charge gives me a stand by time of 1.5 days!)
The not so good aspects of this phone:
* The phone could have been a little thinner!
* The display is just about acceptable and the experience leaves much to be desired! ( the compromise of price range)
* No auto focus camera, average picture quality! LED flash missing!( expecting a LED flash is not too much of an asking for this phone)
* 4Gb internal memory is adequate for some apps. 1.5Gb free space available for apps & external memory can not used for apps(unless you root the mobile, etc)
* Even tough there is 768Mb RAM, 665Mb is available & 150Mb is the free RAM space available for regular use( I have installed most of the regular ones like Facebook, weather, etc )
* There is little bit of lag and the phone hangs when pushed with multiple applications. However the recovery is quick.
Overall "best value" for the money you pay!
Vky, 20 Apr 2013Frndz plz suggest which 1 is better... Young duos OR Optimus L3 ll dual..LG optimus l3 ii dual is better then galaxy young bcoz it has a adreno 200 GPU & IPS display.