I better choose samsungi450 rather than n81 bacause i450 is more full of suprises, I think the slider phones that loose in 2-3 moths depends on the user cause when you slide your slider phone up and down every second, it will actually loose
I hv nokia7610 now i want to buy new one can any one tell me about phone's slider condition?Cause i hv 2 choice wheather i hv 2 bye i450 or n81 pl's tell me about slider does it loose within 2 or 3 months or not?
i own this phone for 2 months and i can't say im not happy with it because it's feature packed and fast. nokia-samsung combo is great. for once, samsung got their phone OS right.
Well, the samsung i450 users who are complaining for LOW volume, please follow this:
1. Play any song in Music Player
2. Go to the play view - options - equaliser.
3. Select 3D DYNAMIC ONLY as it is the best set.
Hey Ive had this phone for a fair while and i love it. I'm just wondering if you can use the internal camera to take pictures? Because I can't find anything about it...
weisin, 06 Nov 2008can we use the zoom in and out when taking picture or we can only use them after taking the pictureyeah, we can use zoom when taking a picture
Anonymous, 12 Nov 2008hi i want to know if the phone has navigator please reply urgentlyAn awesum fone wit a powerful speaker wen u slide it down does not have navigator but stil rocks trust me i hav it tx
Ager kisi ne i450 samsung sale karna ha . Pls call me.03018415835 /03218415835
I think ANIL has really gone mad. I have never seen a guy who showcases all the disadvantages of a phone in its review.
-For your kind information i450 DOES have an album art support.
-It runs awesome on a 4GB Memory card unless u have loaded bulk applications for startup as i m a live user of it.
-Dear Anil, its Battery life is MUCH BETTER than N95 & N81 unless you OVER charge your phone (ANY PHONE).
-Its really FUNNY when u talk about its hanging nature, yes it does have a slower 327Mhz processor against 367 in N81.
-It ALSO has an inbuilt Amplifier, with the processor used in iPOD. It does have little bit of LOW sound but UNMATCHED Quality (BELIEVE ME).
- You CAN NEVER expect a phone or iPOD to deliver LOUD, 2ND Class sounds. I clear my statement,
- I think Mr. Anil uses a China phone, likes listening to 3rd class LOUD defected speakers. If anybody over here is aware that there have been reports of Dual Speaker sound loss in N81. So what do u expect more from a phone???
- My phone KISSED the marble floor 2 times within a week of purchase, but still the slider is usual. YES, its true that ANY phone looses SLIGHT hardness of slider upon usage. BUT remember, Samsung is the master of sliders, which is totally wrong in NOKIA.
- ALL S60 3rd edition themes, applications, games work with Samsung i450.
- Compared to Nokia phones, Samsung does have a LOW Quality Camera Output using QCIF resolution against QVGA in current phones (VERY DISAPPOINTING).
- ALSO, music files get updated AUTOMATICALLY unless there is a firmware problem which can be reflashed at any Samsung ASC.
- THIS PHONE DOES NOT HAVE PICTURE EDITOR, STOPWATCH, VOICE DIALLING, WiFi, DICTIONARY.
- Ultimately a phone which gets a smile on your face.
- For Camera Techies, ppplleaasee go for Samsung INNOV8, chosen 'BEST Camera Phone of the Year', with 8 Megapixels, S60 3.2 UI.
- If ANYONE needs any assistance for Application Installation, can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
hey can nybody tell me watz the storage capacity of sms in this phone...???...nd is the option of storing sms on memory card iz available in this phone like awl nokia symbians does???
anugrah joshi, 15 Nov 2008plz send me games,softwares.themes for samsung sgh i450Actually this cel is a combination of 2 things, production company is Samsung but d interface is 99% like Nokia.
A merit 2 d phone is dat it seems 2 b a true copy of N95 in a low budget in comparision with its price. Secondly, I love its big screen in comparision wid other Nokia models.
N as I hav earlier said dat its a combination type, u can directly use softwares made 4 N95 in ur cel. Hope u r concerned wid my words.
can this i450 write in chinese language,..??
I mean write SMS..
can tell me which samsung phone can write chinese language..
because I need it..
good phone overall.exceptional ring tone volume....but had a had time organising my contacts from my previous k550i to this one.