papis, 23 Mar 2010Can anyone please tell us how many days the battery lasts? Thanx in advance not even a day am using this phone from a week
Can anyone please tell us how many days the battery lasts?
Thanx in advance
How is "SAMSUNG Galaxy Spica"
How is Sound Clarity (Quality). I need a better quality like son devices....can u please tell me the advantages and disadvantages.
Because I have Planned to get one soon...is it good to buy
people interest to setup LkMod on top of their v2.1 firwe are can now please visit here voxigee.wordpress.com/2010/03/20/lkmod-on-top-of-i570exxjcb-firmware/
Steps are now added on how to setup LkMod on your i5700.
how to create playlist..?
and how to installed outside apps via memory card
pls help m
Hi..a set of Questions to Proud Spica owners:
1.How is the divx video playback and any issues encountered.
2.How are the bundled in-ear headphones
3.Whats the mystery behind the thing about 'you can only install apps on the internal memory'
4.Is there any software available for bluetooth data transfer.
Hoping to get a reply soon.
Anyone able to successfully update to 2.1?
NPS gives the following error when trying to update.
"This device is not supported
The device you have selected does not support software upgrade"
how is net browsing on spica? and which is the best browser app ,please? does it handle flash 10 videos?
fazil, 19 Mar 2010yuvraaj
this is the best phone i have ever used better than iphone in touch with firmware 2.... moreThanks 4 ur reply...
Also I would like to hear the Cons of this phone..
How to overcome the Proximity Sensor absence and any option to install apps in Memory Card.
This phone is not available in jaipur.. any ideas .. when wud it be available here in jaipur????
Just flashed to LkMod PDA and it worked out great for me! Posted a short video at my blog at http://voxigee.wordpress.com/2010/03/20/lkmod-on-top-of-i570exxjcb-firmware/
2. It has a 3.5mm jack so sound in headphones depends upon the pair u are using ... As for the speaker like i told u its loud and clear but Sony Ericsson has better quality
4. Range and in call quality are both excellent and battery really surprised me coz i didnt expect it to last that long
The 180 limit can be easily surpassed by a file manager(free) from android market ... plus the phone is smartly programmed so as to conserve phone memory and use memory card as much as possible ( like the camera only works when memory card is inserted)
I will say it again ... the phone has average multimedia capabilities (nothing is missing, but nothing special either) ... its the speed and performance and smartphone features that is excellent by any and all means and really impresses at such a affordable price
Raunak Agarwal, 19 Mar 2010@ Rahul :
- The touchscreen is top quality
- The camera is auto focus and excellent for a 3.... moreThanks for reply.
but with regards to
2. Sound in headphone & speaker? (with Sony W series)
4. Good Calling qulity & range (any nokia)
Thanks in advance
1. secondary video call camera.
2. proximity senser for autolock.
3. absence of flash.
4. No radio.
5. Only 180 MB storage despite the fact that android app. installs on phone memory.
@ Rahul :
- The touchscreen is top quality
- The camera is auto focus and excellent for a 3.15mp but not comparable to 5mp
- The video capture was below average
- The speaker and audio quality are loud but of average quality
The phone is a must buy for someone who wants a fast and powerful "android" phone on a budget
http://www.gsmarena.com/postopinion.php3?idPhone=2965I brought this phone last week .. i would give it a 9/10 ( Camera is only 3.15Mp)
1. Very Fast And Responsive ( Capacitive Screen + 800MHz Processor)
2. Android Platform (can be customized to do everything)
3. Eclair 2.1 Update Confirmed
4. Decent looks, great price
The phone is incredible because it has a 800MHz processor and android platform, therefore the phone can be customized to do some really mind blowing stuff ... for example the reviews said that it lacks interface customization but i found "open home lite" and "ahome" on android market that changed the interface completely and added landscape mode.
The capacitive touchscreen makes the phone very accurate and responsive ... its very fast and fun to use and powerful all at the same time (no hangs even though i added around 80 application already, in case the phone slows install a task killer as android leaves them open).
I am most impressed. Go ahead grab it ... you will not be disapointed