Guys i am not able to zoom and take pictures.
Is this a fault in my handset or galaxy 3 doesnt supports zooming images while clicking.
Guys plz help!!!
Guys i have few queries..
1) whenever i tilt my phone it doesnt switches itself to landscape mode.. coz i hav seen it happen on my friends same galaxy 3. i hav selected the orientation checkbox in sound and display settings but still i dunno y it is not working on mine..
2) Anyone can guide me STEP BY STEP how to backup and restore data to my phone again like messages , contacts.. etc using KIES..
coz i have tried it.. it backups my all data but how to restore it i am not able to figure out..
3) Also tell me is there ANY OTHER WAY to backup all my data and then restore it to my phone again..
4) Any news regarding android 2.2 upgrade..??
i hav heard dat lg optimus one is getting android 2.3
even though it has lesser processor than galaxy 3 i.e 600 Mhz only whereas samsung galaxy 3 has 667 Mhz processor...
Hey guys i am using Vodafone live on my handset.
On first account i could not register myself on gmail through this connection even though it ran the net seemlessly,gmail said that a connection could not be established...........as a result many of th apps were useless.
Some days back connected to a wifi ntwrk of my friends and registered. Evry thing worked well android market worked i evn dwnloaded angry birds. But even after registeration the market,youtube player etc do nt load on my mobile net connection.give a retry connection msg.
AJ, 18 Dec 2010Can i install application in SD Card to save phone memory? How can I do that? and from where I... morethere are custom update to froyo you can flash at your own risk but if not done properly can brick your phone and void your warrenty and app 2 sd is available only in froyo.
Can i install application in SD Card to save phone memory? How can I do that? and from where I can update mine g3 to froyo
Anonymous, 18 Dec 2010download zip menager from marketthank you 4 ur suggestion i'll try it
i have the phone, and I am very pleased with it. so far no problems..you tube, facebook, gmail, games, internet..all working fine..i have 2.1. android and nothing to complain :D
btw. get a screen protector and deffinetly install advanced task killer ;)
abhishek5524, 18 Dec 2010Do you record video in mp4 format. I am not able to find the setting for mp4. Can u please gui... moreoh sorry
it records only in 3gp..i thought it records in mp4 bt it dosent..
Do you record video in mp4 format. I am not able to find the setting for mp4. Can u please guide me how to find itt
[deleted post]its normal..this fone works this way..
u can record videos in mp4..see in video settings..
I have galaxy 3,i m happy with it.i have some q can anyone answer me.
1. my phonebook msgbook takes time to open.
2. In music player i face very slow scrolling while using playlist.
3. Is there any setting for improving video quality as it makes video in 3gp format.
I just downloaded "finger bowling" game which is in zip format, but i can't find any apk file in it. How can I make this zip file working in galaxy 3?
Mohanish, 15 Dec 2010i am not able to check my balance.... flash msg other than balance can b seen.... can u help ... moreplease check your mobile tracker settings(turn off)........if you cant see your balance
[deleted post]man definitely galaxy3...
endless apps. plus nice rom...
bt lemme tell u battery bit suxx