Hello...would like to know if anyone can help me which is the best website to go to download free applications and softwares for the omnia2?
Hello...would lie to know if anyone can help me which is the best website to go to download free applications and softwares for the omnia2?
anyone tried surfing the web facebook and tried to play the flash games found in facebook thanks in advance...meey xmas...
guys, which phõne would you recommend- Omnia II (i8000) or Omnia HD (i8910) ?
I am using the Omnia II and loving it.
Great picture quality. great vids.
A bit disappointed in the voice recorder sound quality.
I would like to download a blackberry software for it. Anyone can recommend a type and site?
I heard of bb Connect but not sure which version.
Jechworkz, 24 Dec 2009When is the 6.5 windows upgrade for Omnia 2 available in their website...? Can somebody help m... morecheck this link: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/meet/wm65-upgrade.mspx
I have Omnia 2 now for 2 days. Nice phone, nice features, WM 6.5 but:
1. touch screen is bad as it can be, 2.when you speak litle bit silently other side don´t hear you, 3.feezing happens sometimes
What dou you think about the life battery´s Omina II?
I will buy, but I don´t like the life battery´s N95 8gb, that I have.
When is the 6.5 windows upgrade for Omnia 2 available in their website...? Can somebody help me pls....? tnx
Jai, 24 Dec 2009I am thinking of buying the Omnia 2 or Samsung B7610 OmniaPro. I am currently using Nokia 6110... morehello friend, plz use nokia pc suit and copy ur all data and sms in pc.then connect o2 with pc and transfer this data in ur fone.man i like nokia 6110 plz serious i want it.serious.plz mail me (email@example.com).i m serious plz give it to me.plz
I am thinking of buying the Omnia 2 or Samsung B7610 OmniaPro. I am currently using Nokia 6110 Navigator, can anybody help if it is possible to copy all sms, contacts from my Nokia to one of these phones??
AAA111, 23 Dec 2009guys what do you recommend? Omnia II or Pixon 12? I recommend Samsung Omnia II bec. Samsung Omnia II is way far better than Samsung Pixon 12 and Samsung Omnia II has more features compared to Samsung Pixon 12 and Samsung Omnia II has a capacity of 8Gb/16Gb internal Memory not like the internal memory of Samsung Omnia Pixon 12 it has only 150Mb and the screen of Samsung Omnia II is much bigger compared to Samsung Pixon 12 bec. for me if I want to watch movies in my phones I like my screen bigger which is Samsung Omnia II has a wide screen compared to Samsung Pixon 12 so I therefore conclude that Samsung Omnia II is much better than Samsung Pixon 12... thank you
AAA111, 23 Dec 2009guys what do you recommend? Omnia II or Pixon 12? Samsung I8000 Omnia II better then pixon12
Gaurav_confused, 23 Dec 2009Hi all,
I am in a great confusion over which phone to buy out of the three very deadly hand... moreI'd go for i8910hd or omnia II. As for the upgrade option, u can only get firmware upgrades. Forget about getting WinMo7 or Symbian 3 on these phones. Technology limitations will not allow for this. Only phone which can go to WinMo7 at this stage is TouchHD2 from HTC.
I'd not think too far`ahead for now. Both these phones are great and have good mix of business and entertainment. Cheers!
I am in a great confusion over which phone to buy out of the three very deadly handsets recently introduced by Samsung i.e. Samsung OmniaPro b7610, omnia2 i8000 and omnia i8910.
I am looking for well over all balanced phone which has both business and multimedia features.
Here are some of my criteria’s:
1) LAG- have heard that omnia pro has lag in it as compared to other two is that true and noticable? also will this increase considerably after some time?
2) Music- one of the most imp. criterias Which one has the best music though as per gsmarena omnia pro is the winner, though would like to get confirmed by somebody who has tested all three.
My criteria for judging music is good bass and realistic sound effect though i pretty much like the music on bb curve 8520.
3) Camera- though HD has the best camera how is the camera for omnia2 and pro (is their any diff between the two). I mean is it compromisable over the other feature of pro and omnia2.
4) Video Recording- Not so imp feature on my list but still it should be descent means it shouldnt be that recording on the other two is pathetic.
5) Gaming- another important requirement which of the handsets is good for gaming i.e high quality graphics, compatibility with variety of games, free availability of high graphics games. (does any of them matches to gaming experience on iphone??) also can i play same games like fifa, nfs which i play on my lappi on pro and omnia2 etc as they are also windows.
Also can I play games on pro with the help of accelerometer and qwerty pad?
6) Push mail- which of this has support for push mails
7) business features- omnia pro and omnia 2 has office editor where as HD doesnt have it (biggest prob with HD :(). so how much is the licensing cost also can u get it free anywhere? just asking...:)
8) Upgrade chances: which one of the three has maximum chances for getting upgrades frm samsung firware or anyother thing (also can u run Windows7 on pro and 2 when it is realesed)
9) also are those extra 6000 bucks justified for HD? Have also heard there are some bugs in HD, is that true?
Overall, which one is a better phone as I am very confused and I am looking for a handset which can be there for me atleast 3 years. would be grateful if some body can provide real insight.
Also Point wise reply would be great help
P.S.: expert comments are invited, somebody who has tested all the three phone extensively!, also I don’t not have much of technical knowledge:)