Can i know which one is the "mode" button..?
and hey, can anyone help me in telling me how to get to a registry editor on the phone..? i downloaded it online but i cant get it on the phone.. how do i go about doing it..?
i m using omnia 1 now.. bought it haif year ago.. anyone think that i should trade in for this awesome device?
Anonymous, 14 Aug 20091- can any body tell me about the battery for how long it last before recharging in normal ope... more i hve an iphone but i really really loved the samsung 18000 omnia 2 wow its so slim n the image wonderfull !!! i hve no voice just buy its trust me !!!! thank u samsung
Liz, 16 Aug 2009Hi.. I just got the phone a few days back and im still confused on figuring some of the things... morehi , this is my reply.
1. As for sms tone. this is WM bug. the tone will keep on playing the whole song. thus it is recommended to choose short sms tone. it cant be help until wm 6.5 is out which could possibly solve the prob.
2. the phone is unlocked when there is a missed call. i notice that but currently samsung has yet to release new firmware for rectifying this problem. 1 short term solution is to implement pin lock on your phone which u would be prompt to enter pin in order to unlock your phone.
3. Message sent notification. im sure there had already been some tweaks availble. visit hardwarezone.com forum and there are many expect there to help.
4. Saving video in memory card when u switched on ur camera go to the setting and second tab, the logo with a gear thing. turn to page 2 den change the default storage.
5. Keyboard, u can change to the usual 12 button keyboard by pressing and holding on to the "Mode" button. that would toggle between qwerty or 12 button or 20 buttons.
BUY IT!!! No regrets!!!Flawless Omniatory!!!
Impressive and far more superior in terms of quality & performance to any other TS phones in the market available for now.
Rate it @ 9.5/10
OMNIA II is now the competition to beat!!!
How can I buy this phone in Brazil?? Does anybody knows a reliable store that sells overseas not only to USA? The price here is U$ 1.100,00 they are crazy if they think that I'll pay this awful price.
I read somewhere that:
"Mobile Tracker, similar to the ones on other Samsung phones, is available on Omnia II. This application allows you to preset a number that the phone will send a sms to when it detect a different simcard is inserted. What's nice is that even if the phone has been hard reset, the settings are still there! This knock off any other alternatives out there in the market!"
IS IT TRUE?????Thats GREAT!!
elmer, 16 Aug 2009hi! can somebody tell me if what is the price of l8000 Omnia II now? thnx!600-650$
hi! can somebody tell me if what is the price of l8000 Omnia II now? thnx!
hello i wanna a new phone and i am looking for the Samsung omnia2 whit 800 mhz on tmobile 2G EDGE or tmobile touch pro2 whit 528 mhz on the 3G i wanna buy the one it will be faster. Can you please help me
Hi.. I just got the phone a few days back and im still confused on figuring some of the things.. Please help me...
1) How do i stop the sms ringtone from ringing continously even if i opened the msg and replied it as well... the rintone and vibration still goes on until and unless i press the END button. and the worse thing is, it even happens during a phone call! i can hear the ringtone thru the phone as well! and it doesnt stop till i press the same button which makes me end the call and re-dial the person again! How do i fix this?
2) Though the phone is locked, it auto unlocks itselfs when i get a call. like for eg, if i miss a call when its in my pocket it auto unlocks itself after the missed calls. and ends up opening applications by itself thru small accidently touches in the pocket.. is there any way i can keep it locked even if i get a call and after..?
3) There's always this notification saying "msg sent" coming up each time i send a msg. and it plays a continuous ringtone and doesnt stop till press the END button. And i can only stop this by switching off my ringtone or vibrations for my MMS notifications.. Ends up, when i get an MMS, i do not realise at all! help pls..
4)How do i change the settings to save videos and photos in the memory card rather than the phone memory?
5) Is there any way i can install a normal phone touchscreen keypad for messaging? im not quite used to ones they have.
Thats all! Please help me guys! (: it will reli be appreciated greatly.
Apart, from all these , i must say its a GREAT phone!
Editor's please add this as well:
The phone comes with software OR Hardware based Proximity sensor.
I'm using on since a long time and works very well.
John, 16 Aug 2009I am using my Omnia 2 but I can not connect to Wi-Fi. I do not understand the problem. I am su... moreYes the problem is samsung. The only way to connect is disable touchwiz then goto start menu so you have windows start menu, then goto settings and do it from windows connection.
I am using my Omnia 2 but I can not connect to Wi-Fi. I do not understand the problem. I am sure is problem is with setting.
Sometimes can not find my Wi-Fi but see the other Home. Anyone have idea how to fix it?
i´m sorry iphone fans, but this phone and others from other brands are more capable and beautiful..you can´t compare...the iphone UI is toooo much simple...iphone become and old phone already despite of the 3gs...no good camera, simple UI, and all of the new stuff they introduced for the past years, the new touchscreen generation already beat it.. i used to have one..after some time you get bored, unless you install a bunch of softwares made for iphone wich still is the good thing about it..
does anybody know what is the real specification for the display? i´m not gonna buy it...just curious...some video reviews on you tube says that the phone res. has 16M colours and looking at the vids it seems like, but here on gsmarena and some other websites are saying that it is a 65K colours cell....so?? anyone?