bought this phone 3 days back. overall performance is quite good except battery backup.
wish that any developer will make custom recovery for this phone soon.
Anonymous, 21 Feb 2013Can someone please tell me how to download whatsappsimply download it via google play
intrinsiclogic, 22 Feb 2013To start with I did not blame Samsung for anything!!! All I did was to give my opinion on what... moreagree wid you.
- we can install flash player manually, so no need to worry about it
- even i never move any apps to SD, so it's not so important for me. just my opinion
- there's no possibilities to downgrade to ICS as samsung never release ICS for s3 mini
- XT9? how important is it?
AxByCz, 21 Feb 2013S advance or SIII Mini??? :-\there are only little different between s advance and s3 mini,
- s3 mini has bigger RAM so it will run smoother than s advance
- s3 mini has some of S3's features like smart stay and s voice
- based on my experience, s advance has better battery backup than s3 mini.
the choice is in your hand
kpprasanth, 21 Feb 2013what about the battery backup of s3 mini ?battery pwer not lasting more than 8 hrs
ruu, 21 Feb 2013hows the call quality on this phone? pls responseIn my view the sound quality on the reception of the call is very good.
funkyboj, 21 Feb 20131.Adobe told us they were only working on Flash for Windows and Mac PCs and it turns out they ... moreTo start with I did not blame Samsung for anything!!! All I did was to give my opinion on what I did not like about S3 mini in my experience of using it.
1. I did not complain about it not having Flash...so that was out of point. Besides it has HTML5 which will cater for that.
2. It is sad that Jelly Bean 4.1 removed the ability to move the applications to SD card. Do you think that is good?
3. I don't think downgrading is a good idea. What google should do is to hear peoples opinion and update their version so that it is a better product.
4. What is your opinion about not having XT9 toggle switch, difficulty of adding new words in personal dictionary, and the quality of prediction of the words?
funkyboj, 21 Feb 20131.Adobe told us they were only working on Flash for Windows and Mac PCs and it turns out they ... more1.this phone does support adobe flash.
2.No need to downgrade this phone to ics, just root ur phone cause there is way to move apps to sd using gl to sd.
I'am planning to buy one
but still confuse bet Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and Galaxy S Duos
Which is better to buy?
intrinsiclogic, 20 Feb 2013Downside of S3 mini in my experience:
1. You can not transfer applications to sd card.
2... more1.Adobe told us they were only working on Flash for Windows and Mac PCs and it turns out they were serious. There will be no native Flash for Google's Android 4.1.
2.Jelly Bean 4.1. has removed the ability to move apps to the SD card and App2SD
So,with the newest version of android,Jelly Bean that is, you no longer have flash player nor the move apps to the SD card...you want this both u gonna need to root and downgrade to IceCreamSandwich...so b4 blaming samsung just google little bit then start the accusations :p
USER, 21 Feb 2013HOW TO MOVE APPZ TO SD CARD ? is there is anywy to move?? jelly bean is responsible for not being able to move apps to sd card..u can root it and downgrade to ICS,then u can use the move the app to sd
MARGIT, 21 Feb 2013anddd.... how about the camera... can we use it like a video call??yes u can use it for video call of course...i use it for skype video calls alot lately