short, 26 Dec 2008can someone help me... i just recently got the phone for christmas. when i turned it on for th... morehmm, below the signal strength?? that is where it displays the network..3G etc.. the left side of the phone is where icons for transferring data, mem.card etc. is displayed...so I dont think its a data transfer icon.
Is your signal strength zero when u get the E icon? Id say it is for 'emergency only' which happens from time to time but it should go away, perhaps check with you service provider.
hope that helps mate.
Very nice phone got mine last week but it has no voice
calling function witch I need as i drive for a living.
short, 26 Dec 2008can someone help me... i just recently got the phone for christmas. when i turned it on for th... moreyour sim card has exceeded the limit of saved messages(on the sim) for the phone...
best way is to put the sim back in your old phone and delete all the messages there.
can someone help me... i just recently got the phone for christmas. when i turned it on for the first time i got a blinking message icon on the top right corner above the time slot with the data transfer icon on the left side below the signal strength (the left and right arrows with the letter E) but for some reason i cannot access it. i looked everywhere. it's not a regular text message, it's not a picture or video message... i don't know what it is and i cannot seem to locate the source of it. how do i get rid of that annoying blinking message icon.
brc, 26 Dec 2008need some help... im tryin to play a mp4 video and Im getting only audio and no video..???
It... moreYea, it play mp4. Have u tried other mp4 files too?
If it cannot play other mp4 files, then i think u might need to check with the manufacturer pal.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I'm a 1 month 1 week owner for Innov8. My housemate is a one month three weeks owner for C905.
Both of us think that Innov8 is better. Why?
1. The keypad and navi key for Innov8 is more comfortable to press.
2. Innov8 is using Symbian. Needless to say what symbian can do. But C905 is not.
3. Innov8 have much more Imaging features.
4. Innov8 can play divx movies while C905 can only play mp4 format.
5. The Innov8's screen is much more bigger. C905's screen size is just like my old N73 ME.
6. Innov8's loudspeaker is clearer and louder.
7. Innov8's music player have much more equalizer effects to play with.
8. Innov8 have auto camera slider. C905 camera slider is not so conveniece to use especially if u put it in the crystal case.
9. Innov8 have 3.5mm earphone jack while C905 lack with.
10. Innov8 is come with 8Gb internal memory minimum and can use expandable card while C905 is using M2 card which is more expensive and not so user friendly when it comes to connectivity.
11. Innov8 record video smoother with 30fps VGA resolution which C905 is just up to 30fps QVGA.
But there are good points for C905 too.
1. C905 photo imaging quality is better although not so noticable.
2. C905 take much better photo at dark area. Thanks to the Xenon Flash which is really strong.
3. C905 also can do better recording video at night with the help of the green color LED light although still limit to the resolution.
4. C905 can have animated screen wallpaper. Maybe Innov8 also can do that? I don't know.
Hope this help...
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970hahaha i just checked out the áctual review' LOLLL anyone go read that isnt the lamest, stupid, unprofessional review they have ever seen!!!
they even have the 'sexiness round'???? hahahahha
yeah man, dont get more legit than that...funny!!!
3 random people with half sentence responses...LOL!!!guess u win...hahaha...funny stuff
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970lollll....get a life mate...its a mobile phone bro...
bigger is not better??? the ZN5 is the biggest phone on the planet!!!!..what 118 by 51 right??? unacceptable for a candybar form phone...
what you get ONE..is the right?? One review from the net that is of the OPINION that the zn5 is better and you come in he postin nonsense... lol.
u know whats best about the i8510??? you can go read any, and i mean any review and it reads a little something like.... Best phone to date...raises the bar in mobile phone technology...unmatched...umm you gettin my gist???
hmm ohh and Impretty sure those reviews were written after the Zn5 was released right??? correct me if im wrong?
You want links to reviews bro??? I'll list them off for ya...Im pretty sure I'll be able to find more than... umm One wasnt it??? lol
maybe you should stay in your Motorola threads...you seem a little insecure.
need some help... im tryin to play a mp4 video and Im getting only audio and no video..???
It plays mp4's right????????
mo, 24 Dec 2008does innov8 have a copy & paste key? does it have a multitasking button? please answerIt can do "copy and paste".
Press # key for highlight then copy and paste.
Multi-tasking key? I believe is Multi-purpose key rite?
Yes, it have 2.
mo, 24 Dec 2008i really hate innov8's theme.that is what is putting me off the phone, it looks like a cheap 2... moreyeah they have actually some-how managed to beat nokia in boring themes...and that is an effort!
but you can download new themes to your phone...
hope that helps
i really hate innov8's theme.that is what is putting me off the phone, it looks like a cheap 2d pentium 1 computer. can i change the themes 2 something like nokia's coz i really love nokia's themes. please answer
does innov8 have a copy & paste key? does it have a multitasking button? please answer
Its a failure as Brick inpar with nokia N96.Price wise its only edge 8 MP cam did not klick. Its only digital than optik.Sam copies but looses the edge n marketing avail high price. You can only exceed when new idea as quick responce with latest features
Anonymous, 24 Dec 2008if your in aus, you can get it (aussie stock too) for about $800 off ebay. for the 8gbthanks, ill sure to be getting it soon then, also if anyone is interested i found out i can get this phone for 450 aus dollars in the phillipines.
ffor the 16gb:)
Nabeel, 23 Dec 2008Hi Usman,
Pleased to know that you are happy with your INNOV8 after more than a week of buyin... moreNope, haha my Innov8's screen is still bright and clear. I am so happy watching the whole series of Heroes Season 3 with it :)
hmm what should i copy into it next? hahaaha
Merry X'mas and Happy New Year mate!