flex of my innov8 got torn. where can I buy the flex ribbon in manila philippines? i already trid quiapo and unfortunately i cant find any i8510 flex there.
im thinking of buying the innov8...but was wondering if it has a chat box like the blackberry.....i hate to go to inbox and outbox to check messages and like it when all your chat with a person is in one box together....could you answer this question for me please...thank you....
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2009this phone hasnt gotten any cheaper scince releaseIt hasn't got cheaper is a sign its a good phone highly sought after.
Actually the price has gone UP in Holland.
If its good they can raise the price.
very best specification and it is the king of the mobile very very best mobile
Still in range Rm 2100-2150 but N96 drop from 2800 to 1700 to 1800....any idea?
silvano, 01 Oct 2009please help me the ways to install push email nokia on samsung innov8. your help is greatly ap... moreSilvano
Push email service is already built into the Innov8.
all you have to do is set up an email box and look thru the options.
It works very well. and you can set it up to check every 5 minutes or other times.
One thing, it does run down your battery faster.
penville, 29 Sep 2009Nokia mail works like a charm on this phone. if any one needs help just send your email addres... moreplease help me the ways to install push email nokia on samsung innov8. your help is greatly appreciated.
Anonymous, 27 Sep 2009Update the firmware and install Jbak Taskman and you can get 7 days standby EASY with Innov8.what is the way the jbak taskman for instal in mobile (website ???)
Anonymous, 27 Sep 2009Update the firmware and install Jbak Taskman and you can get 7 days standby EASY with Innov8.how get the firmware jbak battery backup software
Nokia mail works like a charm on this phone. if any one needs help just send your email address and i will hel u. i also found installserver petch.rmp for this phone
ngage working now and i copied install flashplayer.ax.exe to c\sys\bin and now i can watch videos in web browser.
maybe next innov8 ow, 27 Sep 2009i have n86 for 3 weeks and plan to replace with innov8..why? My n86 fw 11.043 seems slower th... moreU're right my brother has N86 and I have Innov8 and innov8 takes better Pictures, Video is like same ... Innov8 is much faster, and the speakers are much louder with better quality, But standby is better on n86. I recomend u Innov8! trust me it is a better phone . . .
maybe next innov8 ow, 27 Sep 2009i have n86 for 3 weeks and plan to replace with innov8..why? My n86 fw 11.043 seems slower th... moreUpdate the firmware and install Jbak Taskman and you can get 7 days standby EASY with Innov8.
i have n86 for 3 weeks and plan to replace with innov8..why?
My n86 fw 11.043 seems slower than my bro innov8,and acctually innov8 has better pics..trust me,
and according overall test innov8 is better than n86 except BATTERY
andrew, 21 Sep 2009the built quality of n95 8gb is not cheap check gsmarena review,otherwise it wouldn't be so po... moreN96 and N86 8MP has better processor? Are u sure? Can u play Quake 3 Arena with full hardware accelerator?
You can use JBak TaskMan to kill off some useless background processes. Be warned that JBak doesn't list separately processes that can crash your phone when killed etc. Alternatively you can also use an app called KillMe for this. Here's a list of several processes that I found can be safely killed with JBak:
- AutoLock: pretty obvious, when you kill this you will disable the automatic keylock function
- ScreenCapture: seems to be a left behind process from an app that never made it to the retail version of the phone. CMIIW but it really does nothing than eating chunks out of your battery.
- Screensaver: pretty much the same as ScreenCapture, seeing that with or without it, the INNOV8 still doesn't support screensavers.
- Anything with Shozu in its name. If you re-run the app, they will reappear.
- NimbuzzWD.exe : appears only if you have Nimbuzz installed. Also a left behind process.
- Anything with YApp in its name : background processes from DrJukka's apps.
- SamsungAudioServer : kills off all sound. Just play any sound file to bring them back again.
- HomerDaemon : not really sure what this is, but killing it doesn't seem to affect the phone in any way. Probably language related?