80 percent of my posts dont even come through even thou they r general questions and nothin that the moderators would object to. anyone else with this problem? why is this?
thanks for the detailed hacking setup. but my friend everytime i enter the IMEI number which is 15 digits with 3 slashes in it, its says wrong IMEI. what am i doing wrong here?? any idea?
yar, every time in your easy share links the waiting time starts and it does not get to downloads..whats the way around besides payin for easyload membership?
Joey, 02 Jan 2010Juz got the gold edition. Simply outstanding. its a very lasting design and one of the best ph... moreCongrats Joey..
u got it from starhub? Last time when I bought it, they said there are 'free 3 EA games'. But I can't find them either on ph or in the package. What about u?
Andrew: Software version is sg one, its the same as normal HD, I8910DXIG1. No Kinetic scrolling. Hope firmware upgrade is for the whole world :)
i got the phone todat tself.. symbios bro, when is the global software coming..?? i have the latest pc studio but it says not available..
Came across this website http://www.hyperx-i8910.com/ . . . Seems he is developing a firmware for SOHD . How good is it , I have no clue but since alot of ppl r complaining about SOHD's fm , might as well give it shot
To All the i8910 gurus,
I'm confused whether to get an i8910 or not. I was wondering whether the camera of the phone is at par with the N86 or better?
Is true that it has bugs? Could the hidden menu fix this?
Is video recording improved now? How about the video recording sound? Is it still AMR or something better comparable to what most Nokia N-series phones have?
How about the audio recording? Is it good?
Hope someone could help me. I'm really a fan of you chums. Thank you so much.
does anybody knows exactly how to get the factory dictionary back? I still have the dictionary icon, but no files. I have downloaded the factory files already. Where exactly do i need to copy and paste it to, for it work again? thanks
Symbios, 02 Jan 2010GUYS, To anyone who has updated to XXII2....my current firmware is XXII2 and everytime i re... moreI had the same problems with the whistling noise from the video camera. i did the same thing like you did, and everything solved. I don't know why the new updates has this glitch in it. Samsung is terrible on firmwares man.
rohit, 02 Jan 2010now that u've given a complete guide to hacking (which is indepth and totally rocks!) can u te... morerohit,
i'll post the info about the hacks and to let u see what a few of the changes look like...i'll post like to video footage of how they work.....
rohit, 02 Jan 2010symbios, dont mind, but i suggest you write a blog with all that you've done to bring the best... moreRohit,
Great idea.....but its going to take some time sinc there is a lot of info that i need to gather to make it as welcoming as possible....if we all add our tips and tricks then it will truly be great
Symbios, 02 Jan 2010EVERYONE, Hacking totally safe and doesnt void warranty! All it does is give user access... moresymbios, dont mind, but i suggest you write a blog with all that you've done to bring the best out of the SOHD.. so everything will be in one place.. i think everyone here would love it.. and we could all pool in whatever little we know.. wat say hamid, xxx, sajad and others? the thing is, as of now, there are too many places where we find bits and peices of info and apps etc. i dont mind searching for it on th web.. but then u never really find everything in a structured, step by step manner (which symbios gives with expertise).. and atleast we cud put up all the links for various stuff in one place..
Symbios, 02 Jan 2010EVERYONE, Hacking totally safe and doesnt void warranty! All it does is give user access... morenow that u've given a complete guide to hacking (which is indepth and totally rocks!) can u tell us what else u've done further, which are the diff patches u've applied and how to go about doing all that.. really appreciate all your help.. thanks bro!
Symbios, 02 Jan 2010EvERYONE,
1. Go to http://cer.opda.cn/en
2. register for an account(top left-hand corner... moreEVERYONE,
Hacking totally safe and doesnt void warranty!
All it does is give user access to various folders that wouldnr have been available before the hack...altering or editing particular files in those hidden folders....the user is now able to customise certain aspects of his handset....such as the startup/shutdown sound files and the gif images at start screen....user can also edit the useragent of the web browser allowing the browser to mimick and iphone browser/Internet Explorer/Mozilla/Opera or Nokia Nseries....by doing so user would be able to gain all the perks that the other browsers have on certain webpages....gaming interface can be altered to allow ngage games and most other nokia games to run on i8910 HD....with hacking the UI can be tweak with a few new effects whilst navigating through the menu....this can be done using the kastor UI patch and c2z patch....with a hacked phone it is a must that the user have a good file browser...such as FExplorer, Y-Browser, X-Plore or Active File...these allow u to copy/paste/edit files to create the necessary changes....hacking will atleast give users more freedom....
1. Go to http://cer.opda.cn/en
2. register for an account(top left-hand corner)
3. apply for a certificate(top left-hand corner,
select "APPLY CER")
4. Enter the Phone model(Samsung i8910 HD), phone IMEI(*#06#), In "Remarks" type "Samsung"
5. Certificate will be ready in a few hours
Krishna u will need this certificate to sign particular applications....
6. Download "freesigner" app from http://gallery.mobile9.com
7. install it on ur phone in the phone mass memory
8. Download an app called "HelloOX2" from
9. copy/paste "HelloOX2" to the phone mass memory
10. Get the .cer and .key files(which u applied for) from http://cer.opda.cn/en and save it on u PC.
11. copy/paste both files from PC to phone mass memory
12. now open the freesigner app, go to options, then settings
13. in settings go to "sign cert" and go to where u copied the .cer file in the phone mass memory.
14. go to "sign key" and go to where u copied the .key file
15. go to "output directiry", then select "custom"
16. Exit settings, the select "add task"
17. go to the "E" drive to find the "HelloOX2" that u copied to ur phone
18. Then Highlight the "HelloOX2", go to "options" and select "add"
19. Go to "options" and then select "GO"
20. Then go to the "C" drive of ur phone, then go to "FreeSigner" folder and install the new signed "HelloOX2"
21. after u install "HelloOX2", go to "applications", then click on the "Gold OX"
22. After files install, u will notice a "rom Patcher" in the list
23. select the rom patcher and "apply" both patches and also set them both to "auto start"