Is this true we cant see the Screen Under the Direct Sun Light...?
(Please b sure's users with ur accurate Ans someone will b able to save his money.....
Is this true Ear Peace volume is low?
Photo call is same like SE Full Screen Caller ID?
HD Displays Caller ID both Name and Number as if some is calling us?
Thanks In Advance
iangabinete, 10 Jun 2009I finally got hold of this amazing phone. Here's a personal review: Pro's 1. The built is ... moreIs the unit you bought was sealed,does it have FCC seal? I just want to make sure that this is a not a fake one just like other phone coming from china.
mac, 10 Jun 2009thanks 4 sharing ur views with us.can u plz tell about the sound quality of the phone?i am muz... moreThe sound of both the speakers and earphones is beautiful in a mobile phone. Solid and vibrant. The loudness is also commendable.
can anybody tell me how the speakers are, is there another phone you can compare to like the n95 which to me is the best i heard so far
Chris, 10 Jun 2009I'v had this phone now for 3 weeks and i am more than pleased with it! after owning an iphone ... moreI think you did a good report there using percentages to make yourself clear..I wish more people would explain what they mean by doing what you have described and put your network..It would be good if you had to put which country your from,,i keep thinking everyones in UK when its a global forum..
everything's perfect. i just wish samsung invent something amoled that is good with the sun cause I CAN'T SEE A DAMN THING UNDER THE SUN.
I'v had this phone now for 3 weeks and i am more than pleased with it! after owning an iphone and the samsung omnian, this is by far the best smart phone i'v owned to date.
1) prity much every thing!
2) good looks and menu layout
3) amazing battery - lasts about twice that of the iphone.
4) HUGE screen and very good visual playback - beats the iphone hands down!
5) signal reception is brilliant with this thing! i use to have the samsung omnia on orange and the signal was a little poor where i live, about 0-20%. The i8910HD on the other had i have on orange and the signal is 80-100% where i live. And no, there are no new signal boosters or masts where i live.
1) the interface is typically easy to use, but big thumbs can make the touch-screen a little scatty when txting or when surfing, so easyer to use index finger or little finger.
2) audio reception can be a little week at times - accasionly sounds like the person your talking to is in a box room half a mile underground. one moment its poor then suddenly its like there standing next to you!
iangabinete, 10 Jun 2009I finally got hold of this amazing phone. Here's a personal review: Pro's 1. The built is ... morethanks 4 sharing ur views with us.can u plz tell about the sound quality of the phone?i am muzic freak.so,how about the sound via the speakers of the phone,or via head phone.better than nokia?.bcoz my last 3 phones was nokia nseries.i was quite satisfied with them bt now i am not.so omnia hd is a dream phone 4 me.so ur views about will help me very much.waiting 4 ur reply.....
I have just unbranded mine and it's ace!
I can let you know how if you mail me
easy to do and you get neat things such as A-GPS so you can download the next 7 days sat positions for fast GPS lock (couldnt do on Orange) get reid of all that orange stuff (not nice to look at!) and other stuff such as built in photo uploader to multiple accounts at your discretion such as facebook and flickr etc, and more navigation apps all as standard!!
dont miss out on it as my phone is faster now too. muche better all round
I finally got hold of this amazing phone. Here's a personal review:
1. The built is solid though made of plastic. The weight which is a bit heavier than my previous phones actually makes it feel like a premium phone which it really is.
2. Battery life is very good so far.
3. The screen resolution and quality is simply superb. More gorgeous than the 2 versions of iPhones which by the way I used to own.
4. Who says the touch screen sensitivity is bad? It is at par with and sometimes more responsive than the iPhone.
5. Yes it may not have the expansive choices of applications like the iPhone but it has the essentials of a smartphone esp. the Mini office suite.
6. In my observation, internet browsing via wi-fi seems faster than the iPhone.
7. Memory expansion! Do I need to elaborate on this?
1. Lacks the versatility of multi-touch technology though it has some of it.
2. Limited 3rd party apps or I haven't discovered them yet.
3. Makes me obsessed with it.
I LOVE THIS PHONE! THE BEST PHONE I'VE EVER HAD SO FAR!
For my fellow Filipinos especially in Manila area, you can contact this Singaporean guy who sold me this brand new unit for only Php 28k (Lee - 09229471110). He is the best seller I have ever encountered.
Anonymous, 10 Jun 2009hey guys wanna know abt SE's present n future. . here u go. . http://www.mobile-review.com/ar... morehahahah ....so what everybody knows that mobile-review is a nokia product advertising link ...if you don't know the you are wasting your time here......it is their duty to say against se their main rival.........by the way if the se takes advantage of the good things in the market then it is good for the consumers.....
what is one bad thing about this phone. bcos i wanna give it a try. looking at the pictures it seems the phone is too big for my liking.
hey guys wanna know abt SE's present n future. . here u go. . http://www.mobile-review.com/articles/2009/birulki-18-en.shtml