I was posting about some problems with AGPS and galaxy s ... these days we have fix: http://www.intomobile.com/2010/07/21/t-mobile-samsung-vibrant-galaxy-s-gps-issues-fix-tutorial/
How can I use my own tones saved, as mms/sms tones with my recently purchased Galaxy..!?
My first 72 Hrs with this Fone ...
-Superb UI fully compatible with iPhone
-Marvelous Display (best in the lot)
-Very Good Telephony
-Simple but very good email client
-Average FM Radio
-Call Time 4 hrs on 1st Charge
-Kies Connectivity using USB perfect
-AddressBook Sync OK with good options
-Google AddressBook Online Sync is one of the best feature
-Good Gaming Experience (currently playing Asphalt 5)
This list can go on ....
Final Verdict "A real iPhone Killer at last"
the galaxy s gives a new meaning to space..
theres hpz of them just floating around
The battery is interchangable, but I'm getting 2 days use comfortably on a full charge so it's not been an issue for me.
I have a problem. Although the internet is running perfectly and is opening all the sites, i cannot configure my google account - the reply is that there is no internet connection. Am I missing something? Please help! Any suggestions..
GPS ... sorted.... works on all galaxy s ,s vibrant captivate ...
* Step 1 -- Open menu > settings > Location & Security. Uncheck the box next to "Use Wireless Networks"
* Step 2 -- Open the dialer (the phone button) and enter the following: *#*#1472365#*#* . Then press "send" to open the Vibrant's LbsTestMode menu.
* Step 3 -- In the LBSTestMode menu, press “Application Settings” and change “Operation Mode” to “MS Based.”
* Step 4 -- In the LBSTestMode menu, find “SUPL/CP Settings” and change the SERVER & PORT to supl.google.com and port 7276 (DO NOT use www. in front of supl !)
* Step 5 -- Reboot your phone.
* Step 6 -- Open menu > settings > Location & Security. Check the box next to "Use Wireless Networks"
If you want to reverse these changes, the original specs are:
Operation Mode: Standalone
is there any different between 16GB and 8GB for the fastest phone running ? instead of just can save more bigger file (capacity)..Please let me know.
unknown07, 22 Jul 2010What is better the samsung wave or the samsung galaxy S??? Bigger screen, much much more apps available, so it's the S.
cloudx_23, 22 Jul 2010hows the quality of the pic and video at night? Im extremely worried that the pics would suck ... moreNo worries about that. It has good gamma balancing, so you can make picture in relatively dark rooms. Even with camera flash (I had an Omnia HD phone, 8MP camera) pictures are not nice in very dark environments.
hows the quality of the pic and video at night? Im extremely worried that the pics would suck because of lack of flash.
hey anybody say the performance of samsung 19000 galaxy s is good or not....
is it a good phone compare to other phones..
is there any drawbacks in this phone
give me the cost of this phone
plz explain me clearly