This phones really sucks.... it's been 1 week since I bought this phone
I can see sratches on the screen.
Also, there is a dent on top corner....
Cheap quality, don't fall for looks and display
This phone looks amazing but it's really too bad that it is phenomenally expensive. To be honest, it just isn't worth the price. It has some nice features but a year from now they'll be standard among Andriod devices.
This is great phone... camera is great,,, touchscreen is phenominal... color/ resolution is all good....
the thing that love about this phone is its speed... because of android 2.1 blazing fast... thanks android
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010does this phone supports Xvid videos rply pleaseyes, it supports
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010does this phone supports Xvid videos rply pleaseYes ...it does support evn .mkv, xvid, .avi format...
Altaf, 14 Jul 2010Does this mobile supports phoneserver software? If not can anyone tell me which mobile phone c... moreI don’t think this phone can support phoneserver, this is not window mobile, such software only window mobile can support.
Does this mobile supports phoneserver software? If not can anyone tell me which mobile phone can support phoneserver in touch screen mobile only.. Thank you
why samsung didn't include flash to the camera...isn't it important anymore ?
Anonymous, 14 Jul 2010I have d galaxy S n I really like it but the volume for incoming calls is bad.I can't hear peo... moreIf you can´t hear incoming calls, there is probable something broken in your phone. Return it to the place where you bought it, and they should repair it when guarantee is valid. I had same mistake in my Nokia n86 and it was sent to the repair shop. Only experts can repair it.
Watz the major difference betwn samsung wave n galaxy ? Both phn have poor camera,It should b packed with xenon !
XMAN, 13 Jul 2010hello people heres a gps fix .....instant lock
*#*#1472365#*#* gps test
Type this in us... moreHi XMAN, I doubt you better receive satellites in your living room with your GPS settings recommendation.
Your recommendation (*#*#1472365#*#* gps test > turn on skyhook) probably just starts the WiFi automatically to help the GPS driver to locate.
Anyway... I've used the Google Navigation on my Galaxy S in my car for several hundreds of kilometers; it was working perfectly and reliably - as good as my TomTom navigator :)
I'm now convinced about Galaxy S GPS quality :)
singsonn, 13 Jul 2010The only con I can find of this phone is that it doesn't support all 3G bands available, 850Mh... moreAnswer to singsonn about the 850-MHz GSM band: Galaxy S fully supports the 850-MHz GSM band. Therefore I confirm you can use Galaxy S in Canada :)
It is written in the phone specification.
You can also select that band manually by pressing *#2263#. You will get for GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900.
For WCDMA: 2100, 1900, 900, 850.
I have d galaxy S n I really like it but the volume for incoming calls is bad.I can't hear people when they call me but they can hear me very well.Pls what can I do?I have adjusted the volume to the highest but still the same,can someone help me pls.
Hi, anyone knows where i can get Galaxy S at the best price in MUMBAI like alfa, the mobile store etc etc. Gonna buy it tomorrow.
Hi, anyone knows where i can get Galaxy S at the best price likealfa etc etc.
Rakesh, 14 Jul 2010Hi users, please tell me is it worth to pay 28k to this model...And it is samsung...Hi,
The phone is worth more than 28k when comparing to other models of same prize range... am suing it for 1 week.. just everybody who use nexus one.. desire.. are jealous of my phone now... :) :)
It been 2 weeks since I have been using this phone...
Here is what I have to say.....
1) Display is topnotch... HD videos look owsome.
2) Though the set looks delicate it is very tough.
I accidentlly droped the phone, on screen. But to my suprise nothing happened. Not a single sratch on the screen
3) Lot of appliations and games avialable in adnroid market.
4) It too light in wieght.
5) I have added 16 Gb microsd card, now i have got total 32 Gbs on my phone, thats owsome. I tried getting 32 gb card but its not avialable yet :( That would have make it 48 Gbs.
6) I read many comments about not able to connect to PC. But I did not face this issue atall. Samsung keies software rocks.
7) If you suddenly face some issue due to third party app and games like Os crash etc, you can just hit reset to factory settings and that would solve all your problems.
1) Its a fingeprint magnet. The phone looks ungly with all these fingerprints allover.
2)No flash, thats sucks as there was vast difference in quality in the snaps taken in the night, otherwise the snaps taken in daylight are owsome.
3) Battery life is too short.
4) Out of 512 Mbs of Ram only 256 mbs is usfull due to old oversion of android. Hope to get froyo update very soon. Also adobe flash support is not there. 2.2 os update should solve all these issues.
5) There is no screen protection or lather covers avialable in the market as of now. (Applicable to India at least).
Oveall Its a good bargen.. go for it .........