Hello every one I'm here to help you to Root Your Samsung i900 galaxy s.
1. Download One Click Lag Fix From android market
2. Open the App and tap on the root device 2.1
3. Click on Fire it up.
4. When Root Device 2.1 is finished, power off the phone.
5. Now you have to boot the recovery mode. Hold down power button, Home button, and Volume up Button together to get in to recovery mode.
6. Using Volume Button, Navigate to apply sdcard: update.zip and press Home Button.
7. That's it You've Rooted Your samsung Galaxy S.
i buy this product with 2.3.3 indroid. and battrys isnot work good . when this is stand buy it have battery for just one day. is this normal or may phone have problem
mido, 30 Nov 2011how to upgrade android software to 2.3?www.samfirmware.com/WEBPROTECT-i9000.html
(use this link bro to upgrade)
Hiee can nyone help me to download fring for video calling..nd to download android facebook it says that you cannot view this page..pzz belp me out
i'm wondering should i go for galaxy s or galaxy s plus, are there any noticeable differences? they say in plus they overclocked the CPU but downgraded graphics and so on... if someone got a hold of both models i would very much appreciate some oppinions
Hi , my Hp suddenly showed " Low ON Space" Database Storage is getting low
- I've removed/deleted some sms/contacts and it seemed to be the same and Im not able to receive sms since yesterday.
Pls advice . Urgent. Thanks
afrtow, 28 Nov 2011how the hotspot function work ?
Go to setting-> Wireless & Network -> Ththering and click on Mobile AP and enjoy Wifi Hotspot.
You can also configure password in Mobile AP Settings.
Sofia, 28 Nov 2011Hi guys,
if you own the Galaxy S, please kindly answer my below questions related to the ph... moreHello Sofia,
On 2.3.3, battery life is really good. 3 days with minimal use and 1 and a half day with moderate use. I mean 2 hours on internet, 3 hours music. Sound in earphone is superb as of 5.1 surround. HD playback is superb...
if you own the Galaxy S, please kindly answer my below questions related to the phone. Would be very much appreciated.
1. How's the speaker phone quality?
2. the audio quality?
3. How long does the battery last on stand-by time & for heavy use?
4. How many MB storage available for user in the internal memory?
Thanks in advance. May God bless u!