which is better? samsung galaxy sl or samsung galaxy s i9000? better screen resolution and performance? help please..
I am about to buy a phone and im choosing between this phone or the old htc desire as both have almost the same price as well as specs. can i ask if this phone has a "built-in" task killer?? And can this phone be updated with gingerbread?? which do you guys think is the better phone to buy between the 2?? i like the looks and the flash on the camera of the desire, but i like the internal memory and since this is a year newer than the old original desire, as well as im sure this phone can be updates to gingerbread, as for the old desire, in not so sure if it can be updated to gingerbread. Pls help me decide guys, this will be a gift for my girlfriend!! =)
guys...i want to buy this phone, am still a student so this is a pocket money sacrifice
do you think it will be up to the level until the end of 2012?
because i'll have another phone only then!
I wanted to know that does galaxy sl-lcd support Live Wallpapers like galaxy s2?
nice video quality expecting for gingerbread update egarly
have you ever tried to swipe the top of the screen you can control the brightness of the screen directly
kar4hi, 02 Jun 2011I too noticed this behaviour with the bottom homescreen buttons.. need to tap twice to open th... morewhy to touch nywhere when they have given so much place for those keys everythings good with the phone infact super responsive
AnonD-4355, 02 Jun 2011Not true... At least not with my set... Bad luck mate.. You got a bad piece. Or since you say ... moreI too noticed this behaviour with the bottom homescreen buttons.. need to tap twice to open them.
its a issue only when i someone new trys the phone and gets the bad opinion thinking it is not responsive.
you can swap them with other buttons except the application/home button.
After readin all ur statements i am forced to tell u sum of the facts of all the phones.... My personal opinion is that i love my galaxy sl vry much..... Let me tell u sum facts-
1. Battery longs for 15-18 hrs in heavy usage and approx one day in moderate usage... It is okay as any of the touch phones including iphone has same battery life well it also depends on capacity of the battery.... This has 1650mAh capacity which z sufficient. u guyz need to manage the battery properly then u wont face ny such probs lyk jst 6-7 hrs in heavy usage n all that.
2. Camera doesnt hav flash but it is seriously not required.... Evn the phones wid flash light cannot click superfine images in nyt time... This has 5mp autofocus hd camera n i personally compared it wid 8mp hd camera of htc desire hd n what i got was galaxy's clearity was way ahead than htc's....
3. Sum ppl sayin that gingerbread fr galaxy s is compatible wid galaxy sl than no.... Its not, it may cause harm to your device... Just wait for one month as gingerbread update for thz phone z gettin out next month n u can upgrade it....
4. Sound n screen clarity z excellent..... I keep my phone's brightness in 0% still i can see each n evrythn clearly.... The images displayed r very sharp coz f its superclear lcd screen.....
5. Internet speed z very gud as it has 1 ghz processor thus browsing n downloading z very fast.... In 2G n edge the speed is a lil slow but in wifi n 3G,, the speed is superb....
If u guyz plannin to buy thz phone thn i say definitely go for it... It is the best smartphone in thz price range... Dont listen to others who criticise thz phone n well it is upto u whether
u wanna buy it or not..... I just said thz coz i want u to be satisfied after buying thz phone lyk i do n the rest is upto u...
i got d phone bfore a month its awesome... bt d default video player cant play som high resolution videos bt plays vell n v player... sound quality is ok nt too gud r bad.. nd no flash... des r d disadvantages.. othr feautrs r awesome nd d phone is reallly gooood...
vigi, 31 May 2011There is a big big problem with the samsung I9003 Galaxy The four buttons you see on the hom... moreNot true... At least not with my set... Bad luck mate.. You got a bad piece. Or since you say u've seen the other sets like that then maybe my good luck... :)
how is the camera quality at night because i'm planning to buy this phone.pls. anyone reply on this concern i'm badly needing your response.
Guys in a low budget giving good features. The best quality of this phone is battery backup it got 1650Mah battery which is quite powerful battery and offering a reasonable price with multi features.
friends please check your specification list it say I9003 has optical trackpad. Actually it does not have one.please check before posting.
Samsung has rolled out the ginger bread update for galaxy s. some people in this forum were of the view that the same update can be used for both S and SL. is it still the case our are we still at the mercy of samsung to get us the ginger bread update for our phones?