I don´t understand why my Omnia all the time connects automatically to gprs. It´s supposed to kill battery life, isn´t? And why it happens? I don´t have any Outlook account configured, but from time to time, I see how this thing connect itself to the gprs. Anybody knows something about this? Thanks
I will buy this phone but I m not shure...buy it or no?...please tell me....some good thing and bad things for this phone....thx
Anonymous, 25 Dec 2008If you are planning to buy omnia,remember to buy a spare battery. the battery life on this thi... morethe battery ok, just fix your setting on backlight and everyting gonna be ok
Anyone can teach me how? i am Using Maxis Mobile and why my Omnia cant detect Maxis 3G? it just detected maxis 2G. anyone can teach me how to set?
Dear Omnia users,
I have few questions about it. Please help me with answer.
1) It was suffering for battery problem with it’s beginning ROM. I read in review that it has been shorted out with latest version of ROM. Is it correct?
2) I read in many review that it is with an uncommon resolution of 240 x 400 pixels. That will be the reason of incomparability with other program. What is your opinion about it?
3) What about the speaker quality. Is it stereophonic or mono? Is it loud enough to listen songs / movie etc?
4) Samsung generally uses “Digital Natural Sound Engine” (DNSe verson 2 or 3) for their MP3 / MP 4 player. Is it available with Omina?
5) I read in review about poor legibility at sunlight. Is it so poor that it is very difficult to use at outdoor?
6) There is support for DivX and XDiv file out of the box. Is it also capable for running RMVB files (Real movie)?
Please Omnia users help me answering those questions. I want to purchase Omnia, but I am felling problem with those matter.
If you are planning to buy omnia,remember to buy a spare battery. the battery life on this thing s*cks
guys, DXHL2 rom available!! loads of new widgets, and widget settings. this is the best rom yet! visit modaco for info!
this is literally brand new, available from today, i flashed about 2 hours ago, and its fantastic!!
Do u guys know how fix the right time when i receive a test message,always say 5h befor right time, and how put a sound when i receive text message.
I already try to go in setting, sound¬ification. Its look like the phone dont want change the setting.
Ok, I've learned today that there's no language settings in Omnia like in ordinary phones. You can't choose between different installed languages, you can only download and install a version of software in the language you need. I just hope it can be done through the support service on Samsung web site.
hey i am about to buy this phone from china but the language interface is in chinese, is there a way to change the interface to ENGLISH!!! looking forward to your answer!!!
Denis, 24 Dec 2008Well, I can try that, but those "artificial" translations aren't always so clear and precise. ... morei heard if you download a firmware from a country that speaks english the language would change.
niel, 24 Dec 2008How do I forward a recieved message?Hi ,
If you want the forward the message - It gives you the option to copy the entire content so copy it and paste it in a new message option - and there you go...