To all Omnia i900 need firmware?
I found a web-site to get lately firmware update, it is simple and work for my, and now my battery can way last longer than before, it included .net 35, here is link: http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-rom-discussion/276476/samsung-i900-omnia-custom-rom-12-12-2008/, click on Download(there have 2 files, pick the top one to download and connect cable to your fone....
Please help with the latest official firmware my battery life I feel is not performing to the optimum....Thanks.
any, 22 Dec 2008Can someone tell me is it free to install gps maps?yeah it is free
How is the battery?
In iran every one has problem with battery and they says it stand by for only 30hrs
And they says we must update the firmware to solve the problem
Is it true?
Where to download an English dictionary for Omnia display resolution (240x400), preferably free :) ?
help me please.. i can't decide what to get between Nokia 5800 or samsung omnia.. please help me im desperate..
Please anyone tell me between Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5 and Window Mobile 6.1 which is better and why? I do not have idea.
can anyone teach me how to remove the trail in the messages and how can i forward messages?
Cant put tone when i receive new text message help me email@example.com ty
amru, 21 Dec 2008How do you reduce the sound, of incoming calls in the omnia? Its a little too loud. Couldn't ... more- Dial *#0002*28346#
- This will bring up a screen Called ‘Control Util’
- To change the loudspeaker Volume for Mps/Ring tones/Movies etc
- Click Menu
- Click Normal
- Click Handset
- Speaker Volume: SPK(02) –db is less volume, I would recommend setting this to -1.5db
- When you are done, click Menu then ‘Apply’
- Digital to analogue (This affects the overall Volume of Mp3’s, Movies etc – Both Headset and loud speaker) I would recommend setting this to 0db
- When you are done, Click Menu then ‘Apply’ then ‘ok’
- Click Menu
- Click Normal
- Click Headset (This is for the headphones volume)
- Headphones Volume HP (02) –db is less volume +db is more volume. I would recommend settings this to 0db
- Click Menu then ‘Apply’
- Digital to Analogue DAC (0C) this affects overall volume of Mp3’s, Movies etc. I would recommend settings this to 0db
- Click Menu then ‘Apply’ then ‘ok’
this information came from the vodafone.com website (its a uk network) theres quite a lot of other articles about similar stuff there so might be worth taking a lookie
i tried to lock the keybord i press the end of call button but it doesnt lock ,,what is wrong?
How do you reduce the sound, of incoming calls in the omnia? Its a little too loud. Couldn't do it using the volume rocker on the side or going to sounds and notifications. Thanks.